“True pub feel in Durango”

The Irish Embassy Pub
Ranked #24 of 202 Restaurants in Durango
Cuisines: American, Irish, British
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner
Description: Conveniently located in historic downtown Durango, the Embassy is a local favorite. The pub is authentic Irish - every piece of furniture, every picture, every glass was shipped directly from Ireland. So if you’re wanting to take a trip to the Emerald Isle without leaving town, stop on by. Enjoy a 20-ounce Imperial Pint of Guinness, a tasty serving of our famous fish and chips, or listen to a traditional Irish jam.
Reviewed October 9, 2012

Comfortable, relaxed and unpretentious is what you find. Fish and chips so large they are two meals for one, or a great meal to share. Delicious Chicken pot pie, flaky crust and fresh veggies with white meat chicken.
Great selection of beer...all the usual suspects
Great location downtown Durango, convenient to shopping and the sights
Love this pub

Reviewed October 3, 2012 via mobile

Not an up scale will I fit in place, just a nice welcome feeling when you walk up the steps and are greates with a smile.
Beer was good, had the fish and chips and it was as good as any I've ever had, the tarter was very good. Looking forward to going there again on my next visit to Durango.

Reviewed September 30, 2012

The fish and chips are the best I have had outside of England. My husband and I split an order and we were both full. The waitress recommended the coconut pie, it was the best. We stopped there because of the sweet hostess. She was kind and helpful. Good food and good service.

Reviewed September 26, 2012

We had a great meal at the Pub. I had bangers and mash for the first time. Very good. Others had fish and chips and a sandwich. Everyone was pleased with the taste and selections. Great view of the downtown drag if you get a window seat.

Reviewed September 26, 2012

Unfortunately we were a little too early to sample their breakfast so we had to have bloody mary's for breakfast.... we asked the bartender if they made a good one and she seemed like they were so-so.... BEST DARN BLOODY I've had out in a long time! YUM! We will definitely come back to this place for happy hour and dinner! I wish I could remember the bartenders name...She was great and very helpful on what to do next time we were in Denver.... I think she said she was moving to Alaska but I sure hope she hasn't before we make it back!