“Local Creative Cuisine in a Vibrant Locale”
Review of Seasons of Durango

Seasons of Durango
Reserve with OpenTable
Seasons of Durango is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #24 of 205 Restaurants in Durango
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: 8th Street
Description: Celebrating our 23rd year as Durango's culinary leader utilizing fresh, seasonal and locally sourced food. Located in the heart of historic Downtown, a "must" do on your top things to do in Durango. Award Winning Wine List and Seasonal Cocktails Critically Acclaimed Chef Private Dining Room Options Warm Weather Patio Dining Warm and Friendly Service Wi Fi
Reviewed February 19, 2014

Entering the restaurant on a cold winter's night, we were impressed with the friendliness of the staff. The menu is full of local ingredients and has an upscale creative feel to all offered and the chef is definitely talented. The duck pate was a crock full of creamy duck liver accompanied by cornichons and pickled onions. The downside was the bread was burned and over powered the taste of the pate. The chorizo and vegetable soup was warming for a cold night and tasty. The fried trout was delicate and accompanied on a bed of white beans; however, the waffle chips were a bit greasy and really did not work even though a garlic aioli was on the plate to dip. The winter vegetable risotto was excellent too. Also, the tiramisu is world class! The wine list is very impressive and affordable with one page devoted to wines at $20 a bottle. We chose a rose from France which worked well with all dishes. The service was excellent and friendly! I would certainly return to try more dishes on the menu!

Reviewed February 5, 2014

Seasons knocked my socks off! Service was top notch, very professional and relaxed. Meal was the best, best meal I have had in years! The sirloin was tender and flavorful, cooked to perfection, the side of mashed potatoes was light, fluffy and seasoned just right. The sliced fried onion-how did they make it so light, crispy and ZERO oil. Appetizer of calamari-never had squid so yummy! Dessert was to die for. Best dining you will ever experience in Durango.

Reviewed February 3, 2014

I go to Durango yearly (for Crazy-Fun Snowdown!)--- & it's basically "Party-time from the get-go!" Saturday evening- I'm always on the hunt for a "more civilized fine-dining experience."
"Make a Reservation Folks!"... or you might not get In! Once there- the Wine List was MORE- than-impressive (with price points accommodating all- try the Stag's Leap Petite Syrah!) - then... from the Pear/Proscuitto/Manchego Salad, to the Scallops Special, to the Blood-Orange Dessert Tart- HEAVEN- I'm telling you! "Flavors finessed"- so much so... I went over & Complimented the Chefs & the Owners! Enjoy this fine-dining experience-don't miss the boat! I - for one- will Definitely be back!

Reviewed January 24, 2014

Not happy with overall experience. Was not told the "market price" of the oysters until I saw it on the bill. More than $4.00/oyster is excessive. Who pays for oysters and the entree was the same cost? Two, the dish I had, winter vegetable risotto, was so spicey and really should have been a side dish. I had heartburn after eating and a couple hours of indigestion and quallity bathroom time afterwards. The desert was the only part I though was tasty along with the wine pairing suggested. I would not go again, afraid to try something else.

2  Thank Gothereanddo
Reviewed January 15, 2014

Our third visit to Durango led to our second dinner at seasons on Jan. 13. As usual, the food, especially the cheese and salumi selections, was excellent, and the wine list more than adequate. However, the bar service was not. One of our party of four ordered one of your specialty drinks. It arrived 24 minutes later--after the first bottle of wine and the cheeses and salumi. The waitress apologized for the bar tender. The bar was not busy. I watched the tall, male bar tender chat with bar patrons, stand around watching the diners, but do almost no work for the two hours of our visit. I note that service seems to be a more frequent complaint than food. I suggest some staff changes or training.