“My Favorite Restaurant in Durango!”
Review of Seasons of Durango

Seasons of Durango
Reserve with OpenTable
Seasons of Durango is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #37 of 196 Restaurants in Durango
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: 8th Street
Description: Celebrating our 20th year as Durango's culinary leader utilizing fresh, seasonal and locally sourced food. Located in the heart of historic Downtown, a "must" do on your top things to do in Durango. Award Winning Wine List and Seasonal Cocktails Critically Acclaimed Chef Private Dining Room Options Warm Weather Patio Dining Warm and Friendly Service Wi Fi
Denver, Colorado
“My Favorite Restaurant in Durango!”
Reviewed January 19, 2013

It was Friday night and we arrived for our early reservation, 5:30 p.m. There were not too many people in the restaurant. However, it filled with people later. Our waitperson was attentive in the beginning, but as the evening progressed and she got busy, I think she forgot about us. We couldn’t get anyone’s attention to provide a missing spoon so my husband got up and got his own. We wanted refills on our drinks, but our waitperson never came back to our table to check on us. That happened twice during the meal.

The meal, as always, was excellent. My husband had scallops and I had filet mignon. I asked that the filet be prepared medium, however, it was medium rare. Although not cooked as I requested, it was tender and cooked enough that I did enjoy it.

The bar has an excellent selection of liquors – we love gin and tonic made with Hendricks gin. The wine list is extensive and we have never had a bad bottle of wine (and we’ve drunk a lot of wine at this restaurant). The food is consistently delicious and usually the wait staff is very attentive, friendly, and professional. The atmosphere and décor is relaxing.

Our bill for our last visit was $160 which included 2 drinks each, a bottle of wine, and my husband's dessert. Make reservations if you go on Friday or Saturday night.

We’ve probably eaten in this restaurant 30 times and we are diehard Season’s fans!

• Visited January 2013

Bethesda, Maryland
“Delicious food, great service.”
Reviewed January 6, 2013

I have eaten here twice, one in the spring and once in the winter. Both times, the food and service was very good. They have a nice patio in the back, open in warm weather. It is very popular and I did not get a chance to sit there. They can accommodate large groups easily, we had a group of 10, and the service was good. The Linnea Farm goat chevre is a must, it is seasonally available.

• Visited December 2012
Los Angeles
“Can't think of a better phrase but very very nice will suffice”
Reviewed December 26, 2012

My girlfriend and I had a very nice lunch at Seasons of Durango in October of 2012. The food was plentiful and well prepared. While it is a western restaurant in a western town, this place is comparable to upscale restaurants in places like San Francisco and Southern California. The prices though for lunch were very reasonable and I am sure that the dinner menu is within reason as well.

So now you know a nice place in Durango, that is frankly highly recommended by at least two supposedly sosphicated Californians. And gentlemen if after a long day marveling at the wonders of train travel between Durango and Silverton, you want to treat your companion (wife, friend..) to a lovely dinner, this is the place.

• Visited October 2012
Phoenix, Arizona
“Worst Manager Ever but the Server was Great and the food was good!!!”
Reviewed December 23, 2012

My wife and I came up from Phoenix I believe it was aThursday Night about a week before Haloween, and sat in a young man's section I believe his name was Stephen and we had a phenominal dinner!! The waiter was professional with a great personality, well we came back up last week the 19th or the 20th and asked for Stephen and was told he had moved on, we asked why and the server seemed scared to answer the question, her Manager was right by listening and we think our server couldn't say anything because she was afraid she might get in trouble, it seemed as if the Manager tha was on Duty seemed to have a bad attitude also, the food was good but, it definatley wasn't what we experienced in October when we were visiting. It's a shame that a restaurant would let such a good ambassador like the waiter we had go. We will probably not come back- Should have got rid of the Manager not the waiter!!!

• Visited December 2012
Management Team S, Owner at Seasons of Durango, responded to this review, October 17, 2013
Thank you for posting your concerns.
We will use your comments as a training tool.
As for imparting information about current or former employees, it is the company policy no to discuss Human Resource information publicly.
Yes, that server was a good ambassador and I am sure that his new employer in another state agrees.
Durango, Colorado, United States
“Amazing Dinner Always”
Reviewed December 4, 2012

Seasons is one of our favorite neighborhood restaurants. The service is exceptional and I always love to try the seasonal specials that Chefs Dave and Neal come up with. They use lots of local foods and ingredients and it's always such a treat!

• Visited November 2012