“Wonderful!”
Review of Carver Brewing Co.

Carver Brewing Co.
Ranked #7 of 204 Restaurants in Durango
Cuisines: American, Southwestern
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Description: The Southwest's Original Brewpub, drop by for a free tour of this solar, wind-powered brewery and sample 12 award-winning, handcrafted brews on tap. Healthy, hearty and fresh creations for breakfast, lunch, dinner and cocktails featuring organic produce grown locally at our own Carver Farm. Vegetarian and kid-friendly. Always expect to find something on tap for the hopheads, a Belgain style, one of the distinct seasonal lagers the brewmaster is fond of, and something you've never had before. Located in historic Downtown Durango. Large parties are our specialty: invite your guests to connect in a cozy, comfortable dining room, celebrate in a festive, intimate brew pub and rejuvenate in a lush and refreshing outdoor beer garden. Vegetarian and kid-friendly.
Reviewed June 5, 2014

This is one of the best!! I had the spinach/cheese cannelloni - wonderful!! My companions had the chicken special and bison burger - which they raved about as well. The cherry cobbler was to die for!! I would come back just for it!! The beer drinkers in the group liked the beer a lot - but this is a place to come to for the FOOD!!! Servers Emily and Ethan were the best!!

Reviewed June 4, 2014

I was thoroughly impressed by my experience at Carver Brewing Co. The food and beer were truly outstanding. Employees were very friendly and the wait staff was attentive to all of our needs. There was a great variety of food selections on the menu and all of it was truly outstanding. Carver is unquestionably the best restaurant and brew pub in Durango.

Reviewed June 3, 2014 via mobile

Great atmosphere, food, and beer. There is a small patio in front and a larger in back; visiting June 2014, we opted for the front for some more people watching.

I had the jackrabbit pale ale which is lighter with some hops; my friend had the power house porter and the Colorado trail nutbrown ale for some darker and delicious beers.

For food I had the Navajo Taco which is a flat bread with either beef or chili on top- I chose the chili flatbread taco, which I basically inhaled. My friend had the soup of the day which was a southwestern Hunter's stew, and a dinner salad.

We thoroughly enjoyed our brews, dinner, and talking with our waitress about the area. Definitely recommend to others.

Reviewed May 30, 2014 via mobile

Wings are roasted not fried and all other food we tried is great! Kids get a free Frisbee with their meal and all of us left happy.use

Reviewed May 23, 2014

What a nice surprise to see the beautiful backyard patio. Really lovely! The drinks were superb and the meal fantastic!! The beef tips with garlic mashed and mushrooms was wonderful. The BEST mushrooms I have ever tasted. Not over cooked or over seasoned. Perfection!! Great meat chili and a huge burger rounded out the others' meals. Desserts to die for. We decided on the crème brulee of the day. Probably the BEST brulee we have tasted!! Emily was efficient and friendly. The place was spotless. A must when in Durango!!