“Hearty Breakfast”
Review of Carver Brewing Co.

Carver Brewing Co.
Ranked #7 of 204 Restaurants in Durango
Cuisines: American, Southwestern
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Description: The Southwest's Original Brewpub, drop by for a free tour of this solar, wind-powered brewery and sample 12 award-winning, handcrafted brews on tap. Healthy, hearty and fresh creations for breakfast, lunch, dinner and cocktails featuring organic produce grown locally at our own Carver Farm. Vegetarian and kid-friendly. Always expect to find something on tap for the hopheads, a Belgain style, one of the distinct seasonal lagers the brewmaster is fond of, and something you've never had before. Located in historic Downtown Durango. Large parties are our specialty: invite your guests to connect in a cozy, comfortable dining room, celebrate in a festive, intimate brew pub and rejuvenate in a lush and refreshing outdoor beer garden. Vegetarian and kid-friendly.
Reviewed May 14, 2014

Good service and food. Attentive service in attractive setting. A bit heavy on the potatoes that accompany your eggs, but some will like that.

Reviewed May 9, 2014

Breakfast at a brewery? Fantastic. I was extremely pleased with the service and the menu options. The atmosphere was very enjoyable as well. I had a vegetarian dish that reminded me of a quiche without the crust. Would most definitely recommend this joint.

Reviewed May 8, 2014

Carvers is so much more than a place that serves excellent beer. The menu is diverse with something for everyone including the kids. There were around10 beers on tap. My husband and I had the amber and pale ale and both were excellent. I had the stuffed poblano with chicken and my husband, the grilled chicken with cheese and bacon. We also ordered a side salad with very tasty jalapeno/lime dressing. My dish was really good and had just the right amount of heat while my husband's chicken was great. The accompanying green beans and roasted baby potatoes were outstanding. In fact - since I ate most of them -I think I could have made a whole meal out of it! Service was attentive, friendly, and helpful. The place was packed at 6 and there was a wait when we left. It was really nice seeing families, locals, tourists all interacting and having a great time and enjoying very good food. Prices are reasonable for Durango. We'll be back on our next trip.

Reviewed May 5, 2014

On our road trip, we spent the night in Durango. Needing a dinner meal and walking up and down the main street, we popped into Carver's. It was perfect for what we wanted.....just an easy meal, a cold beer, and relaxation. Food was definitely good and the beer also. Our server was superb.

Reviewed April 23, 2014

Great music , great food, and a pleasant wait staff . When asking young locals where to eat the unanimous answer was Carvers Brewing. We ate a late lunch and had burgers which were excellent. Wait staff and patrons were signing to the tunes and made the visit very pleasant. Located on Main in the Downtown District.