All reviews movie theater front desk the animas river trail pet friendly hotel room was clean great hotel waffles king suite would definitely stay here again easy access enjoyed our stay business trip excellent stay comfortable stay in town pool and hot tub free breakfast
Selected filters
Reviewed May 12, 2019

This felt like a brand new hotel with lots of parking. We had a nice room overlooking the front. Large space with a seating area with a large sofa, comfy bed. Lots of charging points. Coffee machine and microwave at low level. Bathroom had loads of storage areas and a shower. Coffee and water available in the lobby. Gym was small but well-equipped and nobody else was using it.
Breakfast was quite basic and not very appetising.
The location is a bit odd - there is nowhere to eat within easy walking distance and we ended up driving into Durango, about 3-4 miles to find dinner. There is a mall next door and a cinema opposite.
We couldn't find anyone on reception when we checked out.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Sherpa20327479525, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Durango, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2019

Thank you for staying with us we are glad you enjoyed your stay with us!

Reviewed May 9, 2019

Upon check in I was booked into a room that had not been cleaned. Dirty and disheveled room. Called TWICE to confirm that HBO was offered yet upon check in and turning on TV I discovered that HBO Is NOT OFFERED. DONT appreciate being lied to in order to get my business

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Sherpa20327479525, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Durango, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2019

Thank you for the review and as I had explained before the main reason why you wanted HBO was for Game of Thrones and as I told you our housekeepers do watch this during the day so I was confused on this. I did ask you if you needed anything else you seemed fine when I left your room. I am sorry that the first room that you checked into was dirty but you did check into the hotel 3 hours early, we did fix the mistake quickly for you and got you right into another room.

Reviewed May 4, 2019

I have stayed here multiple times because it is a great hotel--friendly staff, clean rooms, good breakfast, and a great location!! I've had to stay over for work a few nights and I love this hotel because it was close to my work. It is just a great place to stay for overnight lodging AND the movie theater is right next door.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed April 29, 2019

Would love to come back next time we're in the area. Although it's located a little out of the way, there are a lot of services close by. The room was very clean and comfortable. The staff was very knowledgeable and helpful.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 31, 2019

Excellent pet friendly hotel. Spacious and very clean rooms and Lobby, hallway areas. Easy access to the pet relief area. Next door to a mall. Friendly service at the front desk. Great beds and very clean rooms

Date of stay: March 2019