“One of the best in my opinion”
Review of Nini's Taqueria

Nini's Taqueria
Ranked #39 of 203 Restaurants in Durango
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed June 22, 2014

Nini's has the best fish tacos in town - the fish is NOT frozen chunks thrown in a deep fryer like so many other places in Durango. This is my "go to" place when I want a different kind of salad...so many choices - they've never let me down. Stop in for lunch and enoy their patio out back - so relaxing. Everybody on staff very friendly and helpful!

Reviewed June 17, 2014

Nice little Mexican restaurant just down the street from the Durango-Silverton Railroad Depot. Very fresh ingredients made to order & very quick, friendly service. Burrito was delicious!

Reviewed June 7, 2014

It was late, we were hungry and we needed a dog friendly place to eat. After calling several places we found Nini's, a true life saver. We informed them we had a small dog with us, no problem. When we arrived they took our order (even though it was ten minutes before closing time) and then took us to a wonderful back patio area, complete with a fountain. The girls there were wonderful, they brought the food, which was great, kept coming back to check on us and kept us very happy.
All of us, my wife, myself and our little girl Cricket, give this place five paws up.

Reviewed May 5, 2014

Flipped a coin and decided to try Nini's, great choice. Large portions, made to order excellent fair. It made for a lovely lunch.

Reviewed April 18, 2014

great lunch time food fast but not fast food quality!!!!!!!!!!!

not that this has anything to do with the restaurant but i had to make this review longer because tripadvisor said so. that i feel is a waist of my time and will lead to people not leaving reviews.