Sushitarian
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Description: We have a special crew here at Toshi's. Our mission is to improve Durango's and the World's access to organic food. We are honored to share our passions with you and we hope you FEEL the positive energy that we create at Toshi's.Integrity is everything to us. If we cannot find the ingredient we are looking for organic we will not purchase it. This comes at a slight price premium, but we believe and aim to still give great value to our customers!
Reviewed July 26, 2014 via mobile

We stopped here on the 4th of July while everyone was watching the parade, we decided to have dinner. The service was good, atmosphere was fine. While we ate, the wait staff consistently checked on us. The sushi rolls we ordered were great, the dragon roll is our favorite, but the dancing monkey dessert really hit the spot at the end. It's a good place for sushi & the prices are very reasonable.

Reviewed July 24, 2014

Enjoyed a lunch of sushi at this delightful restaurant. The fish was fresh, the presentation was very well done and the atmosphere was most welcoming.

Reviewed April 7, 2014

This place is open all day for lunch between the bewitching hours of 2:30 and 5:00 and that's how we happened in there. My friend and I went for lunch and it was a one-man operation. I wish I knew his name because he was amazing, but it's not on the receipt and I forgot to ask. I had the Tempura Cod and my friend had tofu pockets. We both thoroughly enjoyed our meals and the service couldn't be beat.

Reviewed March 28, 2014 via mobile

We are pretty tough critics on sushi. This was really good. It has a small dining area, but great food. It had a huge menu selection.

Reviewed February 9, 2014 via mobile

I love coming to Durango and I love coming to the best sushi place in town. It's actually one of the best environments of any sushi place anywhere I've been. I love that they have Woodchuck Cider served in a cold glass:)The sushi is made fresh to order with a Japanese chef team preparing it in front of you. Talk about great!