“Fantastic! Cozy! Warm! And fun to watch the train!”
Review of Oscar's Cafe

Oscar's Cafe
Ranked #12 of 203 Restaurants in Durango
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed March 15, 2014

The breakfast was delish, my omelet was just right! Not to much not to little. Super sweet waitstaff! Will return next time while visiting Durango !

Reviewed March 14, 2014

We enjoyed our breakfast at Oscars. The food is good and service is attentive. Classic diner experience.

Reviewed March 1, 2014

Ate breakfast at this nice little cafe on my last morning in Durango. Had a breakfast special called the "Cowboy." It was a tasty meal with the exception of the biscuits and gravy. Maybe I'm too used to the Southern style. The biscuits and gravy were good but not quite up to what I'm used to. Get there early because this small place fills up fast.

Reviewed February 17, 2014 via mobile

Service was great and friendly. I had ham and eggs. Ham was not from a picnic. Progressed ham. Hash browns are frozen.

Reviewed January 25, 2014

Sometimes I think they're so busy during a particular visit that they won't be able to put out a great meal AND excellent service. But they do it every time. Food is great, portions large, and staff makes you feel special. I don't know how they do it in such a small space but they are consistent and we will keep going back.