“Excellent”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed October 11, 2013

Small, but very well organized. I had the blue berry pancakes and they were excellent. My wife had an omelet that was above average. Service was great even though all tables an most of the bar stayed full. My wife has a gluten allergy which they worked around. We will return.

Reviewed October 1, 2013

Located in a strip mall this place was a good find. Place was packed when we arrived for lunch. Delicious food and even better desserts!! Not sure I will ever be back in Durango but I am Oscars will be where you will find me when I'm hungry!

Reviewed September 23, 2013

They best breakfast, stayed in Durango for 5 days and ate there 3 out of the 5 days. The best French Toast I have ever had. Their secret is deep frying. Chili verde sauce is amazing on everything. This is a must go to restaurant!

Reviewed September 21, 2013

Wow! Oscar's was standing room only on Sunday morning but it was so worth the wait. The menu had a variety of breakfast plates to please anyone. Healthy for me & a manly omelette for my husband. I will go back to Oscar's!

Reviewed September 17, 2013

I thought England was the home of the breakfast until I had the pleasure of eating at Oscar's. You may need to be patient to get a table but any wait is well worth it. The team behind the counter set high standards of hospitality and care and the food is pretty good too. I went for the green chile with eggs and has browns while my partner had scrambled eggs with fruit salad. Both dishes tasted every bit as good as they sounded from the menu. My only regret was that I only got to eat there once.