“Not very big but certainly worth the stop”
Review of Oscar's Cafe

Oscar's Cafe
Ranked #10 of 198 Restaurants in Durango
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed May 19, 2012 via mobile

Stopped in here for lunch while on a motorcycle ride and the burgers were incredible! Great looking breakfast menu too so I'll have to get an earlier start next time.

There are newer reviews for Oscar's Cafe

Reviewed May 2, 2012

The food was great, the service very quick and the staff was fun and friendly.

Reviewed April 19, 2012

My wife and I went to Oscar's for breakfast after hearing from locals about how great it was and we loved it! Our waitress, Sarah, was very friendly and seemed to know lots of folks by name. I ordered sausage gravy with eggs and hashbrowns and my wife ordered 2 eggs, 4 strips of bacon, and 2 HUGE pancakes......all of it was great!! You better come hungry because they serve very generous portions. We sat at the counter and were able to talk with some friendly locals......it was a great diner experience and we'll be back!!!!!!

Reviewed April 13, 2012

We visited Oscar's 3 days in a row while we were there. The french toast, green chile and omelets are our favorites. Robin, the waitress was very friendly which made us enjoy our food even more.

Reviewed April 13, 2012

I love this place. I come here every time I come back to Durango! The staff are always friendly and welcoming! The food great! Classic american dishes that prove to be really tasty instead of generic. My favorite are the pancakes- yes they are large so you had better be hungry! I don't go anywhere else in Durango for breakfast- for the great food service and price you can't beat Oscars!
And the decor is great too. It is just such a fun place to be! In fact I think I will go for breakfast tomorrow!