“Never Disapoints”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed November 20, 2017 via mobile

I come here at least weekly. I have never been disappointed. Service is great, staff is great and food is awesome! I wish there was a “frequent customer “ program but hey! It does not matter that much I will continue to eat here!

Date of visit: November 2017
SeriousTexasBBQ, Owner at Serious Texas Bar-B-Q, responded to this reviewResponded December 2, 2017

Thats a good idea, we'll look into it. Thank you for the review.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,109)

Reviewed November 12, 2017 via mobile

We order the six meat sampler. There was turkey, pull pork, brisket, sausage, and pork ribs. Everything was juicy and tender. The cheesy potatoes and slaw were awesome accompaniments to the meal. The place is not fancy, typical Texas BBQ joint with paper towels for napkins at every table. You food is served on a paper lined tray. Great Eats.

Date of visit: November 2017
SeriousTexasBBQ, Owner at Serious Texas Bar-B-Q, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2017

Thank you for this detailed review. We appreciate it. Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed November 10, 2017 via mobile

Stopped here for lunch while on vacation. Best BBQ in Colorado. My fiancee loves Texas and swears this is the most authentic he has had outside of Texas

Whooo!! Glad we gave you a taste of Texas in Colorado. See you next time

Reviewed November 9, 2017

We love to stop here when we're hungry NOW, or when we want nutritious take out. The water views from the patio are nice, too. We often have dinner here before a movie, because it's fast, but not junk food.

Date of visit: August 2017
SeriousTexasBBQ, Owner at Serious Texas Bar-B-Q, responded to this reviewResponded November 10, 2017

We appreciate you dining with us! Join us again soon for more delicious BBQ! Cheers!

Reviewed November 9, 2017

This meat is too smoky flavored...I burp it up for a day after eating. Just too rich. I haven't eaten there in years. I know it's a favorite place for many but not for me and my husband.

Date of visit: December 2016

Thanks for giving us a try!

Been to Serious Texas Bar-B-Q? Share your experiences!