“Delicious!!!”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed October 10, 2013

Food is excellent! The south store is our favorite during the summer when we can eat outside and see the river!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,027)

Reviewed October 4, 2013

Can't get better BBQ anywhere else in Colorado. I'm a Durango local that travels a lot and I haven't had this high quality and great tasting BBQ outside of Texas or Kansas City. STB is one of my "go to" places. The food is consistently good and reasonably priced. The staff is friendly. I suggest a Texas Taco or buy your choice of freshly smoked meat by weight - my favorite is Turkey. The menu is small and this is definitely not the place to go if you're a vegetarian, but the barbeque is the best!

Reviewed October 4, 2013

It was pretty good, Texas BBQ. A lot better than some I've had here in Texas. I'd recommend it to anyone.

Reviewed October 3, 2013

The food here was very delicious! I tried the Texas Taco, and it was great! If you love bbq, you will love this place.

Reviewed September 27, 2013

As I've said in other BBQ place reviews, the bar is set pretty high for me. Famous Dave's in Missouri is fantastic and I've never had BBQ near as good since.

This place was as good as any of the other BBQ places I've been not named Famous Daves.

Good job!