$152
$335
$282
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Brown Trout Golf & Country Inn(Aghadowey)(Great Value!)
$110
Royal Hotel(Cookstown)
$121
$121
Greenvale Hotel(Cookstown)
$145
$137
All reviewsapple crumblehen weekendbridal suitefor sunday lunchbite to eatweekend stayboth nightsfamily roomgiants causewaycouldn't do enoughwild duckxaghranightclubmealdeclanreceptionistfry
Reviewed October 28, 2017

Pleasant hotel and restaurant in central Maghera, we were given a large, comfortable bedroom, very clean; quiet despite being very central. Extremely nice staff, very welcoming. Buffet breakfast was great.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank handreu
Reviewed September 10, 2017 via mobile

I come down to visit a friend from Maghera and we always meet at the hotel. The cocktails on offer here are amazing, especially the new ones they have introduced recently and even though I'm not local the barman John Eddie makes me feel like I am always greeting me by first name and has a lot of time for us. great service every time and the atmosphere is great! Definitely makes the drive down worth it!

Stayed: September 2017
Reviewed September 7, 2017 via mobile

I was in walsh's bar on sat 26th August with a group of work friends for a staff night out and it was brilliant!
The staff did everything they could to assist us, especially John! He is a credit to your business and staff. The band was fantastic and the cocktail selection was the best Iv ever seen. We were soo amazed at how quick the service was and again this is down to John and how well he has his staff organised! Will definitely be back soon.

Stayed: August 2017
Reviewed September 6, 2017

Hotel situated in centre maghera ,close to all shops and cafe's .Friendly staff ,big rooms including family rooms , bridal suite ,conference rooms ,function rooms, bar with entertainment in the weekends ,and night club in cellar free for residents .I have been staying in this hotel a few times now and never have been disappointed so far ,my next stay this weekend and looking forward to meet the staff again .

Room Tip: above restaurant best rooms
  • Stayed: June 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed June 21, 2017 via mobile

I recently visited Maghera and this hotel for the first time with a group of girls for a hen weekend. We stayed in the nearby apartments which were very clean and tidy with the adequate facilities to match our needs.

Breakfast was included. We only ate it on the first morning but we had a variety of hot and cold breakfasts to choose from. I chose the full fry without black and white puddings and overall it was quite nice.

Dinner was also included in the deal we got and it was a four course meal. All courses were very tasty and the service was excellent.

All the staff in the hotel, restaurant, bar and nightclub were very friendly and they couldn't do enough for us. We enjoyed the bar and nightclub on both nights and each night we were treated like VIPs. Even the bouncers looked after us very well.

Overall I would highly recommend this hotel and surrounding facilities for a group occasion like a hen, birthday or work weekend away.

The people of Maghera made us feel very welcome and I would definitely like to return in the future.

Stayed: June 2017, traveled with friends