“Frozen Veggies make me sad :(”
Review of The Pony Expresso

The Pony Expresso
Ranked #1 of 1 Coffee & Tea in Dolores
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Description: The Pony Expresso is a coffee shop/bakery/gallery. We have free wi-fi, indoor/outdoor seating and a drive-thru. Best coffee and baked goods in 4 Corners!
Durango, Colorado
“Frozen Veggies make me sad :(”
Reviewed September 30, 2013

I had a gluten-free and dairy-free breakfast burrito. It would have been MUCH better if they had chosen to use some fresh peppers and onions instead of the mushy frozen ones :(

Visited September 2013
2 Thank ErrinInDgo

Flagstaff, Arizona
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“quick and friendly”
Reviewed September 15, 2013

I like good coffee and I love supporting small local businesses when I travel....that can end up being unpredictable and not so great in some cases....this in NOT one of those cases.

Great coffee served with a smile.

If you are traveling through Dolores on the way to Telluride or whereever....check them out....they even have a drive through which I love when I am on the road!

• Visited September 2013
Dallas, Texas
“Amazing Food and Drinks”
Reviewed September 13, 2013

A small incredibly clean and comfortable atmosphere, very friendly and knowledgeable about the area. We had the lunch special the shredded BBQ chicken sandwich that I still can't get out of my mind. I had a drink called the Colorado Ranger, the barista told me it has espresso, milk, ice, two kinds of chocolate, vanilla ice cream, chocolate chips blended, topped with whipped cream and mini chocolate chips and I have to say that was one of the best drinks I have ever had. A great friendly couple run the place and make you feel right at home. It was a pleasant surprise and a great find in the small town of Dolores, Colorado. I would highly recommend stopping at this coffee shop café it is hands down the best food and drink in the 4 corners.

• Visited September 2013
Waco, Texas
“top five in my short list for coffee”
Reviewed August 1, 2013

We were headed to Cortez and needed caffeine. Stopped and found the lattes to be excellent. We are extremely picky coffee drinkers. Actually liked it so much that we came back by on our way back to Telluride. Don't miss this place. Great stop. Has plain lattes as well as amazing concoctions....like colorado ranger!

Visited July 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic coffee; excellent, locally-sourced food”
Reviewed July 28, 2013

A good decaf coffee is hard to find, but their decaf Americano is fantastic. Roasted relatively locally, the coffee is full, rich and flavorful. This barista knows how to make a coffee!
Breakfast burrito was a hit with our family. They use locally-sourced sausage. It's massive, tasty, & an excellent buy. This place is definitely worth checking out! Excellent, friendly service made out several visits even more pleasant.

• Visited July 2013