“Beautiful Experience!”

Colorado Wolf and Wildlife Center
Ranked #1 of 5 things to do in Divide
Reviewed March 25, 2014

This was an experience of a lifetime. Your heart will soften toward these beautiful, intelligent creatures within seconds. It's a must see for all animal lovers! There is a lot to learn about wolves and this is a great place to start. The women who run this rescue are all very kind and knowledgeable!

2  Thank ColoradoJS

Reviewed March 19, 2014

When friends visit us we always try to work in a visit to the Wolf and Wildlife Center. Recently, it was the main destination for a friend who came from Arizona. The experience of seeing the wolves up close, the excellent education provided by the guide, and the "pack howl" at the end made this trip a real joy. Well worth the visit so be sure to make a reservation.....oh, and watch out for the ice on the trail if it is still during the cold season.

2  Thank kaburke
Reviewed February 18, 2014

My husband and I visited the Wolf and Wildlife Center for my birthday. Ultimately, the experience created one of the most memorable birthdays I've ever had. We did the "Walk on the Wild Side," where we were able to take one of the young wolves, Keyni, on a walk throughout the property. He was so gentle with us, immediately making us feel safe. The staff was very friendly, knowledgeable and clearly care so much about these incredible animals. We plan on visiting again soon and supporting this rescue center for many years to come. A big thank you to everyone involved, not only for my own experience, but for all you do every day in support of a wonderful cause!

2  Thank sgbritt
Reviewed February 8, 2014 via mobile

This place inspired my daughter's determination to save wolves. Not only was the experience of the wolves amazing. The women who run the program are warm welcoming and sincere. No disney theme park show here. Just genuine care for protecting the wilderness. We learned more in one visit than my daughter learns in a week of school. Thanks for giving her some tools to be her own wolf activist. Dont miss the book written by a local girl 11 or so yrs old. Proceeds support wolf rescue. Also dont miss the afternoon feeding session and group howl to complete the experience! We will be back.

2  Thank enjoyingprocess
Reviewed February 5, 2014

You need a reservation for most visits, so call ahead. The tour guide is a dedicated volunteer. We heard the wolves from our campsite one night at Mueller State Park and went in search of them. I had never visited a wolf rescue and I had no idea there were so many in need of rescue! I learned something new.

2  Thank PrettyPickyDenver