“DO THIS...”

White Plains, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“DO THIS...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 27, 2014

If you have found yourself interested in this unique experience; do it!! I have chosen not to share my personal adventure, with the hope that you are able to create your own! The owner, and staff are wickedly passionate, knowledgable, and truly excited to aid in your journey. I was fortunate enough to interact and socialize with these beautiful creatures; and it genuinely changed my life. If you or a loved one are looking for magic, or even a spark, this is it!!

Visited January 2014
1 Thank alexandra j

Centennial, Colorado
“What an experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 25, 2014

This is a place of sheer magic. What a great place to see amazing and beautiful wolves. The foxes were quite stunning as well. I visited CWWC for a private photo session and the staff was simply awesome. The wolves were amazing. It was a trip that I will never forget. Well worth the money.

I'd also suggest this for families. It's a great place for kids and adults alike.

Visited February 2013
Calgary, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Howling Good Time”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 21, 2014

Wolf and Wildlife Centre is a must do for everyone. Very informative as well as thought provoking. These beautiful creatures are misunderstood. Staff and tour guides are passionate about their furry charges and do a great job of communicating to visitors the wolf story.

Visited January 2014
McCall, Idaho
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Buck's Last Waltz with the Wolves”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2014

From the moment I heard about this place I was excited and I was not disappointed. The wolves were in wonderful shape. When going in to meet the wolves I sat low next to a tree and before you know it Micah was lickinng me on the face. This was before we were instructed on how to react to the wolves so I didn't respond to Micah and he went looking for better company. 8-) It turned out well. Micah came to me many times during my visit. Keara on the other hand was a little skittish that day. Eventually she came around for some petting & a few snacks. In closing I would like to thank the staff for caring about these important animals and their importance to the balance of nature in their environment. They were able to dispel many of the myths that have grown from either misunderstanding or outright lies. Well worth the money for this unique experience.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank 4everateo
Irthlingborough, United Kingdom
65 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 53 helpful votes
“Really educational and interesting”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 29, 2013

Volunteer guides who know, and clearly care, about all their charges, a lot of canids and a lovely setting in the mountains near Colorado Springs: what more could you want? A very worthwhile excursion even if you only take the basic tour (as we did: may well take the VIP tour next time).
Thoroughly recommended.