“A Sincere Rescue Facility that Teaches and Entertains” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1 of 5 things to do in Divide
Tulsa, Oklahoma
65 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 59 helpful votes
“A Sincere Rescue Facility that Teaches and Entertains”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 1, 2012

We have visited this facility numerous times, and each time, it brings a smile to our faces and teaches us something new about these beautiful creatures. Whether you're already a wolf lover or are just willing to learn about wolves, make a stop here. The entry fee is nominal, and the experience is memorable!

Visited March 2012

Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States
“Was interesting and sad to see what humans have done with wolves trying to make pets out of them.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2012

The idea that they are rescued and taken care of even though they have not been treated properly in my opinion. It should be against the law for humans to take animals out of their environment to make pets out of them. I think zoos are a good thing as they let us see what the animals are like without taking them from the wild in larger numbers. Wolves are really beautiful animals and people feel they can domesticate them easily but that is not true.

Colorado Springs, Colorado
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Great experience with wolves”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 9, 2012

A large group of us went on a full moon night. I wasn't expecting much but it was really enjoyable and very educational. We learned a lot about wolves and experienced them close-up. This is an activity that the entire family can enjoy; the kids will have a new appreciation for wild animals.

Springfield, Illinois
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Fabulous! Loved it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 4, 2012

The sanctuary contains primarily wolves, but also some foxes and coyotes. All have been rescued and live in natural habitat enclosures right on the mountain. The hour long tour is fascinating and includes stories about each animal. After the group tour, we did the photo session with 2 of the wolves in their enclosure which was an incredible experience!

Visited September 2012
Boston, Massachusetts
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The Trip That Changed My Life”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 3, 2012

I've been an admirer of Wolves for a very long time and have signed countless petitions to ensure their protection so when I learned of this Sanctuary in Colorado I knew it was a must visit on my recent vacation. This beautiful place took my breath away. The animals themselves are so loved and well cared for and these people are truly dedicated to ensuring they live the rest of their lives in peace. It made me sad to think there are so many out there that want to anihilite these beautiful creatures but also optimistic that there are places like this. You can't visit this part of Colorado and not visit this beautiful place and it's inhabitants.

Visited August 2012