“What a thrilling experience this was.”

Colorado Wolf and Wildlife Center
Ranked #1 of 5 things to do in Divide
Boston, Massachusetts
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“What a thrilling experience this was.”
Reviewed September 12, 2011

This is one of those experiences that is rare and should become a part of anyones bucket list. Please experience this if you are in the Colorado Springs area and make sure you have your picture taken while being Kissed by a Wolf. The cost @ $75.00 can be divided for a group up to 6 people...making this a Bargin!

Visited September 2011
1 Thank mcacciolfi

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“The best attraction I have ever visited”
Reviewed August 25, 2011

I think the title says it all and I agree with just about all of the reviews. I beg you, make time foe the VIP tour, half hour of a guided tour with the wolves. My wife and I traded off between visiting the wolves and taking care of our daughter outside the pen. We will never other this visit.

I also wish to comment on some of the critical reviews about politics. If you visit these wolves and the people who have raised them from birth, do you expect them to support wolf killing policies? How would you feel about legislation for hunting kittens? Well, that's how they feel about wolves. I'm sorry that some people were offended. After seeing these majestic animals and the people who love them, I could never imagine supporting their murder. Not meant as a political diatribe, but a recommendation for a once in a lifetime place

2 Thank Johndcoyle-nj
Toronto
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Fascinating and fun”
Reviewed August 17, 2011

We went with our children, ages 6 and 8. They loved it, and so did we. It was really fun and interesting, especially listening to the wolves howl. We did the evening feeding tour and so got a great opportunity to see all the wolves and other animals. A really fun time. We also happened to eat at McGinty's, which is 10 minutes away and had a great meal to top it off.

1 Thank MANA_Toronto
Falcon, CO
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Must visit if you love wolves and wildlife!”
Reviewed August 7, 2011

CO Wolf and Wildlife Center is one of THE best wolf sanctuaries I've seen! The wolves have such natural, large enclosures and seem so content and happy there. They're well cared for and tour guides give some great education/conservation info on their tours. We really enjoyed the whole place. Also took the VIP tour, it's a must do if you want face to face interaction with a REAL Timber wolf who will give you lots of kisses! Also, they're a kid friendly place. We'll definitely be back!

1 Thank lovethewolf
Colorado Springs, Colorado
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“AMAZING EXPERIENCE FOR ALL”
Reviewed August 4, 2011

This place is truly amazing. To learn about the misunderstood wolves, beautiful fox and sly coyotes is an educational experience for the whole family. To howl with the animals at the end of the tour is an experience that will remain in my memory forever. As a conservative, there was nothing wrong with the tour and I respect God's creatures. Facts are facts. Will definitely be going back and do the interaction tour.

1 Thank GSDFriend