“RUDE!!!!!”

Super 8 Dillon/Breckenridge Area
Ranked #6 of 7 Hotels in Dillon
Reviewed July 1, 2014

I stayed at this hotel a couple of days ago and the room was perfectley fine but there was a woman at the front desk by the name of Janet that was really rude and it seemed that she didn't like her job and I also saw the housekeepers strugling with gigantic bags up the stairs which gives the hotel a bad impression on how they treat there employees I will not stay at this hotel again because the person at the front desk "Janeth" was really rude I overheard that she was the manager of the place she sure needs more training in the management area

• Stayed: June 2014
2  Thank cowalsk
There are newer reviews for Super 8 Dillon/Breckenridge Area

Reviewed June 10, 2014

I was shocked at how rundown this hotel was. I've stayed here before and it was fine, so maybe it's just the first floor. The rooms on the backside of the 1st floor are at basement level. You see the parking lot at eye level from the window. The walls are battered. The nightstand was damaged as was the bathroom sink. I was surprised to see a power strip on the nightstand. The breakfast room is half tables to sit at and half storage of furniture, not very welcoming. I wasn't too worried when I saw a big red ant on the windowsill, but when I found one on the bed the next night, I was ready to leave.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed June 1, 2014

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo
2  Thank Ann G
Reviewed May 28, 2014

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 26, 2014

We've stayed at this property in the past and thought we'd give it another try. Good points: Friendly guest staff, adequate parking, new flat-screen wall-mounted TV, fridge and microwave in room, large bathroom. Downside: Beds and pillows extremely uncomfortable. I think the bedding was upgraded but fails in my opinion. The pillows were extremely hard and very thick. They might work for some folks but not for the majority, in my opinion. We checked with the desk clerk and there were no other pillows available. Bathroom had been painted but the work was sloppy. Standard Super 8 breakfast - cereal, a few pastries, juice, coffee, yogurt. Fresh apples but nothing else (oranges or bananas). It's okay for an economy night but doubt we'll stay again because we need a good night's sleep when we're traveling, and this place did not provide it.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 25, 2014

We checked in around 7:30pm. The guy at the front desk was very friendly. Hotel needs a little upkeep. I will stay again if I am ever in that area. We didn't have breakfast. Woke up to late.

Great price.

Room Tip: If you want a view of something other than the wall, ask for an even numbered room. :-)
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed May 8, 2014

This hotel is modest, but very clean and the customer service can not be beat. We were there for a last minute ski trip. We were 5 hours into our 10 hour drive home when I realized I left a very expensive watch and my earrings in the dresser drawer. I call and spoke to the manager, Yaneth Carballo thinking I am never going to see this stuff again....she got backon the phone, confirmed that she had them! Then, after months of frustration with Fed Ex who kept botching the pick up....Yaneth took time at the end of work, on her personal time to send them to me. This type of customer service is rare these days and I will visit this hotel again because of it.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Dillon
Comfort Suites Summit County
Silver Inn
Silver Inn
#2 of 13 in Silverthorne
Hampton Inn & Suites Silverthorne

Been to Super 8 Dillon/Breckenridge Area? Share your experiences!