Super 8 by Wyndham Dillon/Breckenridge Area
Comfort Suites Summit County(Dillon)(Great Value!)
$119
ComfortSuites
The Dillon Inn(Dillon)(Great Value!)
$115
$115
$110
$109
Hampton Inn & Suites Silverthorne(Silverthorne)(Great Value!)
$199
$159
Hampton.com
Luxury Inn & Suites(Silverthorne)
$80
$78
Quality Inn & Suites(Silverthorne)(Great Value!)
$148
$125
Silver Inn(Silverthorne)(Great Value!)
$90
Summit Inn(Frisco)(Great Value!)
$109
  • Breakfast included
TripAdvisor
All reviewsbed was comfortableski seasonnice roombasininterstatemountains
Reviewed August 21, 2012

For $50 a night this hotel is a great value. Conveniently located off the highway, close to ski resorts and not far from Mt. Evans. This is a budget minded hotel with clean and comfortable rooms. I would stay here again if I visit this area.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed August 21, 2012

this one was the worst one and cost the most!, room was small,beds were bad, smelled, gave tiny and I mean tiny soap bars, small shampoo and nothing more,breckfast was inthe hallway and wasn't that good, carpet was old,old. don't stay here!

Room Tip: during our 2 week vacation, stayed in some very nice places, this one was the worst and cost the most! room was small, smelled, beds were horrible, breckfast was in the hallway and wasn't that good, carpet was worn,etc ect. don't stay here!
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 16, 2012

Room was small, but fairly clean. Continental breakfast was enough, but really nothing special at all. There was no pool and no hot tub. Staff were courteous enough. Kept finding long hairs on my bath towels.

Room Tip: I'm not sure there is a way to choose a better room here. Luck of the draw, no sure thing.
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel Group
1  Thank Justin H
Reviewed March 24, 2012

good value, but dated and old.
basic breakfast, but staff did not restock throughout

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 6, 2012

I have been a fan of Super 8 for years. The rooms are usually clean and comfortable. The hotels are not fancy but I usually just want somewhere to lay my head.
This Super 8 was very disappointing. After a day of skiing I went to take a hot shower only to find I had no hot water. I spoke to the manager who told me I just needed to wait for a while. When I complained that for $120 a night I should be able to take a shower when ever I want he told me I could leave! Well, I did not leave because I was tired and the town was full but I will never go back to the Super 8 Dillon. And the water never did get more than luke warm. I think they must have the temp turned down on their water heater to save money.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple