“Just ok”

Ranked #6 of 7 Hotels in Dillon
Saint Paul, Minnesota
“Just ok”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2012

Room was small, but fairly clean. Continental breakfast was enough, but really nothing special at all. There was no pool and no hot tub. Staff were courteous enough. Kept finding long hairs on my bath towels.

Room Tip: I'm not sure there is a way to choose a better room here. Luck of the draw, no sure thing.
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel Group

1 Thank Justin H

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Manhattan, Kansas
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2012

good value, but dated and old.
basic breakfast, but staff did not restock throughout

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
Doha, Qatar
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 6, 2012

I have been a fan of Super 8 for years. The rooms are usually clean and comfortable. The hotels are not fancy but I usually just want somewhere to lay my head.
This Super 8 was very disappointing. After a day of skiing I went to take a hot shower only to find I had no hot water. I spoke to the manager who told me I just needed to wait for a while. When I complained that for $120 a night I should be able to take a shower when ever I want he told me I could leave! Well, I did not leave because I was tired and the town was full but I will never go back to the Super 8 Dillon. And the water never did get more than luke warm. I think they must have the temp turned down on their water heater to save money.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple

Travelers are raving about these Dillon hotels

arkansas
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2012

Room was dirty. This is a family run business with a young son who works the front desk and he does not care. Very small, thin bath towels. The bed was very comfortable and new.

• Stayed February 2012
AUS
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2012

We chose this motel because of its location close to the interstate , not far away from Breckenridge and Keystone ski resorts and Frisco .
The motel is rather dated , stains on the carpets , we could not find out how the old and noisy heating worked , so had a rather cold night .
Breakfast was okay, nothing special , but also nothing to complain about .
Staff was friendly .
Good for a night , but wouldn´t stay longer...

• Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
Virginia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 8, 2012

I stayed at this hotel during ski season and it is located very centrally to both Breckenridge and Keystone ski resorts. The room was functional and clean. The staff were friendly. The bathroom was adequate but if you are looking to stay at a place with cool shower gel and shampoo don't stay stay here. If you are looking for a very inexpensive hotel in a very pricey town this is it. They do take pets for a small extra fee. The beds aren't the most comfortable but they work when you are tired and you don't have to worry about any creepy crawlies.

Room Tip: We stayed on the one of the top floors and it was very quiet.
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled with family
denver, co
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 28, 2012

The location's great- you can walk to many restaurants and it's easy to see from the highway's exit. Unfortunately it didn't meet my expectations even for a super 8.

I had to wait at check in while another guest formally signed out a pillow (I guess that's how it works at a super 8). Check in was friendly and quick. I walked up to my 3rd fl room. Everything about the room was basic and worked- remote control, heat... The basic breakfast was bad. The danish was stale and it seemed like the cream cheese packets had already been left out too long, re-cooled, put out again, and re-served to me. It was granulated and gross. I didn't eat any of the bad breakfast (yes, bad even for a super 8).
I paid only $55 on their website during ski season so it was all acceptable (except bad cream cheese), and I'd stay here again for the price. I slept well enough and had a great view of the mountains.

Skiing at Keystone mountain was glorious!

• Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Dillon
Comfort Suites Dillon
Quality Inn & Suites
#4 of 13 in Silverthorne
La Quinta Inn & Suites Silverthorne - Summit Co
Hampton Inn & Suites Silverthorne

Been to Super 8 Dillon/Breckenridge Area? Share your experiences!