“Get your own dam beer!”

Ranked #2 of 34 Restaurants in Dillon
Cuisines: American, Brew Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: We are an American-style restaurant serving lunch, dinner, and a kids' menu. Regionally sourced meats and produce anchor our large menu. We weave beer into our recipes and design our food to pair with our brews. We try to offer something for everyone. That's why we have such a large menu and brew beers from the very pale to the very dark. And we do give a Dam about dietary restrictions - so we offer gluten friendly and vegetarian options.
Rome, Georgia
“Get your own dam beer!”
Reviewed March 15, 2007

My husband and I visited on a June evening and the place was packed with locals. The service was slow and the food a little disappointing. However, his beer was good and they have great souvenir t-shirts!

1 Thank rosegal

Louisville, Colorado
“Stick with the onion rings”
Reviewed March 10, 2007

We were on a quest for the ultimate onion rings when we stopped at the Dam Brewery in Dillon. The service was slow and ambivalent, though adequate. The kitchen was slow and the food (except for the onion rings) was below average. My sandwich was so salty I could barely choke part of it down. Though COLD, the onion rings were delicious. They were sweet, juicy and flavorful. If I ever go again,
I'll stay at the bar!