“Great stop in Dillon!”

Ranked #3 of 38 Restaurants in Dillon
Cuisines: American, Brew Pub
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: We are an American-style restaurant serving lunch, dinner, and a kids' menu. Regionally sourced meats and produce anchor our large menu. We weave beer into our recipes and design our food to pair with our brews. We try to offer something for everyone. That's why we have such a large menu and brew beers from the very pale to the very dark. And we do give a Dam about dietary restrictions - so we offer gluten friendly and vegetarian options.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Our first visit to Dillon - hotel recommended Dillon Dam Brewery & we were not disappointed! Brewery/Sports bar, no wait on a Thursday night. We had Chicken Fried Chicken (delicious!) & Dam Philly Cheesesteak (exceptional!) - we don’t drink alcohol so we can’t comment on the local brews but we did have dessert: Carmel apple cheesecake & Brown Cow , both were amazing! Go for the Rocky Mountain Root Beer, it’s worth the extra $! Service was great & dinner served super fast! Highly recommend this place!

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (1,438)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

A couple of friends and I stopped here after a hike at Hanging Lake on the way home to Denver. We were hungry and just looked online for somewhere that served food and beer.

We were not disappointed in the least. The beers are delicious and the food was delicious. One friend ordered a burger and he loved it. Our other friend ordered a sandwich, which she loved. I ordered nachos because I was in a nacho mood and nachos were on happy hour.

Our server was super sweet and allowed us to order happy hour food from her instead of having to sit at the bar because it was a bit slower (about 3p on a Tuesday). We also ordered their smoked trout dip, which if you like fish, you'll like this.

Let's talk about the nachos. So you get your nachos with the generic of cheese, tomatoes, sour cream and beans. I added green chile, ground beef, and guacamole. In my brain, nachos for appetizers and on the happy hour menu are usually a little smaller, which is enough for me as a meal.

The nachos came out and it was like a mountain of everything. And it's not like they skimped on toppings where you had dry chips. Nope! It was like a whole bag of tortilla chips with mountains of toppings on top.

I had to take it home in a huge pizza box and it looked like I didn't even eat anything. My boyfriend and I ate nachos for dinner and still had leftovers for another meal the next day.

On top of the great food and beer, our server was just amazing and nice. If you're in the area, make sure you stop by!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

If you like beer (I don’t) you’ll love this place. They are a full brewery and have 24 taps from the actual brewery to the bar area. Place is packed out most every evening especially on weekends so get a reservation or order to go to avoid long wait. Fun atmosphere on different levels inside. Some cozy spots too but usually are taken so plan ahead if you want them. All menu items are excellent choices even just the burger. The lingonberry ribs are my go to choice and worth it. We got all our food to go to enjoy in our vacation rental so it was more cozy. My wife got the salmon dish and loved it. We both had the same dishes two nights so we liked it a lot! Parking can be tight especially on the weekends and you might have to park farther away. My daughter got the steak, it was “OK” needed to be cooked less in my opinion, we enjoy filet mignon so other steaks just don’t cut it and they don’t have a filet here. Go for the ribs if undecided you won’t regret it.

1  Thank tonarly
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had a late lunch here on a Wednesday 1:45 p.m. My husband did thoroughly enjoy the ale and onion soup but found the salad mediocre. My Dam Burger and fries was also pretty average. The fries were a bit undercooked and limp and the bread to burger ratio was heavy on the bread side. Also, the restaurant had a dirty appearance walking down the hall to the bathrooms.

Reviewed September 12, 2019

Surprising to me to read the other reviews - our experience was nothing like theirs. The service was very slow - took quite a while for the waiter (Kenrick) to take our order. My wife and I both ordered soup, and after 15 minutes, we stopped our waiter and asked if we could get our soup before our entrees. We received our soup 5 minutes later - it was split pea and the peas were not cooked - very hard - couldn't eat it I ordered the tacos which were terrible, in my opinion - my wife tried them and didn't like them either. (We are not picky eaters.) I would have liked to order something else, but the waiter never came back to check on us. I ended up eating half of my wife's tortilla salad. When the waiter finally came back, I sent the tacos back, along with the soup. The Manager did come by to talk to us, and we explained the entire experience. He deducted the soups and the tacos from our bill, but we won't be back

Date of visit: August 2019