“Unique and lots of choices”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Noodles & Company

Noodles & Company
Ranked #11 of 35 Restaurants in Dillon
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Unique and lots of choices”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2013

We had never eaten at noodles (none in our area) but wanted to go bake for several meals and try all the choices. The staff were fast working and friendly. Manager was there helping out and he took time to talk to us about the franchise and share his enthusiam for the food. We want to find one close to home to try out more choices. Pad Thai was our favorite.

Visited September 2013

Nebraska, USA
“OK for Noodles”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2013

Not the best Noodles we've eaten at. Teen workers were jacking around with their friends. Cashier was pulling his shirt to the side to examine what I assume was a shoulder zit. Food was alright for a Noodles & Co. Bet part was view out bak windows!!!

• Visited July 2013
Ann Arbor, Michigan
“Not at all terrible, but a few speed bumps that reduced the rating”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2013

This is the second time we've eaten at this Noodles & Company, and both visits were mixed bags. Last year it seemed as if the food took a while to come to our table after the orders were placed at the counter, and this year the same was true. The wait wasn't at all unendurable, just somewhat longer that we expected given the nature of the restaurant. I ordered the Indonesian peanut saute, noting the warning that it was spicy (which is fine with me), and it was pretty much as expected, other than the serving size did seem bulked up a bit more with sprouts than the photograph indicated. My wife, who doesn't like spicy food, ordered the Japanese pan noodles (which also came somewhat excessively bulked up with sprouts) because there was no mention of spiciness, but it was just as spicy as my dish, and she ended up giving most of it to me. (The restaurant does have a policy that if you don't like a dish, you can swap it for something else, but that would have invoked an additional wait. Those not in any hurry should note that they could take advantage of that policy if the dish ended up too spicy.)

The vegetables in the dishes were just the right level of crispness; that part was fine.

In both of our visits, the serve-yourself soft drink dispensing machine was out of several of my favorite drinks (e.g., both regular and diet Dr. Pepper), but I managed to make do with diet Coke, so that wasn't a disaster. But with all of the qualifications I have to make about the quality of our lunch experience, I just can't get above average on this rating.

• Visited July 2013
Seaside, California
“Quick-food, Not Fast-food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2013 via mobile

While traveling across Colorado, returning from Missouri to California, my wife and I, both typically hungry-and-becoming-grumpy long-distance travelers, happened upon this quick-food eatery. Man, were we ever surprised! The wide selection menu was one thing, but the quality of the food was completely another level. Every ingredient tasted fresh, each dish so well prepared. My compliments to the owner and staff of this gem!

• Visited June 2013
Denver, Colorado
“Guess What, Not All Chain Restaurants Are the Same”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2013

You would think that all Noodles & Company restaurants would be the same but they are not! My son ordered a dish and requested "spicy", and the cooks just drenched the meal in hot sauce which made it barely edible. Also, we found the pasta to be marginal compared to the Noodles and Company restaurants we go to in Denver.

• Visited March 2013