“RUN OF THE MILL MOVIE THEATER”
Review of Skyline Cinema 8

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Skyline Cinema 8
Ranked #2 of 3 Fun & Games in Dillon
Reviewed February 3, 2014

This is a great local place to go see the latest movies. Like at most other movie theaters on the planet earth, I always cringe a little when they tell me the total for my ticket, as I still feel it's overpriced. You won't find anything cheap behind the consessions counter either, which is also standard for any theater experience.

One thing that is unusual about this theater is the movie start times. They usually don't have any films that begin before the 4:00 hour. It would be nice to catch an early matinee from time to time.

Reviewed January 31, 2014

Not really anything special or great, but the place is clean, the service is good. We go once a year during our vacation and always enjoy ourselves.

Reviewed September 25, 2013

We're not huge movie buffs, but we do have 2 younger daughters who we like to bring to the movies. For four of us to go, with popcorn and soda, it's a little over $50.....I'm sure it costs this much everywhere but we're always shocked. We've never been to an overcrowded theater, but we're also not going on opening day, ever. Lines are short, bathrooms are clean, seats in the theater are comfortable, movies are on time.....It's everything we expect. We've never had any problems here.

Reviewed July 13, 2013

I'm a movie addict, and also a Colorado Rockies hiking and climbing addict, and generally the two don't mix. For example, if you're staying in the Top of the Rockies area that includes the Sawatch Range monsters, you're going to have a problem finding a place to take in a current flick to celebrate that big Mt. Elbert climb. But this theater is an exception. Its schedules include a good mix of current films, in 2D and 3D, and the theaters are modern with the digital enhancements you expect in bigger city theaters. Yeah, the popcorn isn't cheap, but no worse than in any other movie house that knows it has a captive audience. The staff are generally helpful and friendly, and, all in all, I look forward to making the moderate drive from Leadville and taking in a movie here to celebrate that big Mt. Elbert climb.