“FISH TACOS!!”

Chimayo Mexican Grill
Ranked #8 of 34 Restaurants in Dillon
Cuisines: Mexican, Seafood, Fast Food
Good for: Families with children
Description: Most recognized for serving Summit County's most EPIC Fish Tacos and Shrimp Tacos and burritos. Also in demand are homemade Chili Rellenos! Locally-Owned & Operated since 1998.
Reviewed October 25, 2011

I ordered the crunchy fish tacos and they were delicious. They came with white rice, which was just ok, and black beans, which were good. If you like a lot of fish meat order an extra strip of fish for each taco.

Reviewed August 28, 2011

Whether we eat in or get food to go, Chimayo is consistent in quality and freshness -- everything is made to order and with very fresh ingredients. The fish tacos (lunch special on Wednesday!) are truly my favorite, with the steak burrito or carnitas taco salad a close second! Unlike the "other" guys (the chains that serve similar food), Chimayo has excellently seasoned meats -- never too spicy like I have had elsewhere. Looking forward to my next visit...

Reviewed August 5, 2011

The best fish tacos I've had outside of San Diego. The fish is lightly battered, but is light and has no fryer oil taste to it. So freaking good!

2  Thank pblover134
Reviewed July 27, 2011

Best fish tacos outside of San Diego. This restaurant is an order-at-the-counter establishment. We all ordered the fish tacos and I was impressed to see the fish fried to order. Two young men were working behind the counter and they were quick and courteous. We ate dinner early around 5:30 just before the dinner rush. There was only one other family ahead of us but I can see with larger crowds the two employees could use an extra set of hands.

Reviewed October 14, 2010

I stopped in here two years ago when I was in the area for a week and had the fish tacos and classic burrito which were both great. Just stopped in there this week and brought my crew of people, service was a lil slow but there were quite a few of us for lunch so it was understandable but the fish tacos were just as I remembered: Great!

ChimayoGrill, Owner at Chimayo Mexican Grill, responded to this reviewResponded February 16, 2011

Awesome!! Thanks for your patronage and feedback! Hope to see you soon :)