“Keep Driving”

Pug Ryan's
Ranked #3 of 35 Restaurants in Dillon
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Pug Ryan's opened in 1975 making it the oldest steak house in Dillon. The brewery started in 1996 and poured its first beer February 1st 1997. In May 2012 the Pugs expansion was completed. Additional brewery space and equipment were added with a new deck, bathrooms, entrance and remodeled side dining room. Pug Ryan's lakeside Tiki Bar at the Lake Dillon Marina is open seasonally during the warm months of the summer. With the best view in Summit County on its deck and the light lake breeze to keep you cool while sipping on your Rumrunner, it's easy to see why the Tike Bar has drawn travelers from all over the world and has been enjoyed by locals for years.Pug Ryan's has a family feel with its staff. With a majority of the staff being long time friends you will see soon why it's hard to leave.
Kansas
“Keep Driving”
Reviewed March 25, 2007

We had a terrible meal at Pug Ryan's. I was going off a previous review and thought it would be nice suprise for my husband... a burger fan. His burger was great, everything else was awful. The service was slow and unnatentive, much more interested in the locals from the moment we walked in. I had Chicken Oscar, tasted like dry rubber drowning in too much sauce. Very dissapointed for the price. Perhaps I'd be happier if I too had the burger. Seemed like a tourist trap. Very dissapointed overall.

1 Thank jene

Brighton, Michigan
“Amazing!”
Reviewed February 14, 2007

Attention beer lovers: this is your place! My fiance and I went to Colorado for Spring Break in 2006 and we chose Pug Ryan's for lunch one afternoon. The beer my fiance ordered happened to be last year's winner at the American Beer Festival. Along with a really cool atmosphere, they serve great burgers and fries, provided quick service, and was reasonably priced. It's making me hungry just thinking about Pug Ryan's!

4 Thank snowangeljq