“Always a winner!”

Pug Ryan's
Ranked #3 of 34 Restaurants in Dillon
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Pug Ryan's opened in 1975 making it the oldest steak house in Dillon. The brewery started in 1996 and poured its first beer February 1st 1997. In May 2012 the Pugs expansion was completed. Additional brewery space and equipment were added with a new deck, bathrooms, entrance and remodeled side dining room. Pug Ryan's lakeside Tiki Bar at the Lake Dillon Marina is open seasonally during the warm months of the summer. With the best view in Summit County on its deck and the light lake breeze to keep you cool while sipping on your Rumrunner, it's easy to see why the Tike Bar has drawn travelers from all over the world and has been enjoyed by locals for years.Pug Ryan's has a family feel with its staff. With a majority of the staff being long time friends you will see soon why it's hard to leave.
Reviewed March 4, 2014

I had dinner recently at Pug Ryan's and it was as good as I remembered : great salad, wonderful prime rib and potato and a tasty dessert. The wheat (clouded) beer that I ordered was perfect. I have eaten here several times in the past and it remains one of my favorite eating destinations in the area :)

Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

I am extremely pleased with my experience here. The staff was extremely friendly and attentive, and the food was fantastic. I will definitely come back

Reviewed March 2, 2014 via mobile

Sat in the bar area to watch the hockey game while we ate. The beer is brewed on site. I had the pilsner which was very good. My companion had the Helles which was even better. My English dip sandwich (which was made with prime rib) was excellent and just the right size. My companion had the ahi tuna which she really enjoyed. She also had the Frech onion soup which she liked. We topped it off by sharing the mud pie. It 's definately big enough for two people to share. The price was about what you'd expect for the area for a mid-range establishment.

Reviewed February 26, 2014

Great steaks and you will never go home hungry! The smallest steak is 8 oz and prime rib is available every night. Good wine list and the in house beer is great. You can sit in the bar next to the brewery before you sit down to eat.

Reviewed February 23, 2014

Enjoyed a brew pub evening at Pug Ryans while in Summit County on vacation. Ordered a flight of the beers to taste. Many of the beers were very enjoyable, but the beer aged in a whiskey barrel (forgot the name of this specific beer) was one of the best I have ever had. Absolutely delish.Thoroughly enjoyed the micro brew beers.

Food was very good pub food. There was a nice selection to choose from including the specials and we all enjoyed a very delicious meal. Friends of ours winter in Dillon and stated they bring out of town guests to Pug Ryans as the food is always good and the beer enjoyable. We agree! This is a great brew pub experience.