“Good food, and great character”

Arapahoe Cafe & Pub
Ranked #1 of 34 Restaurants in Dillon
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Bar, Cafe
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Takeout
Description: The Arapahoe Cafe has served Summit County, Colorado since 1945 and offers great food, reasonable prices and friendly service. Stop by our website to see our awards, great menu items and our unique history.We smoke our own award-winning BBQ and our catering service, Bonnie Q BBQ Roadhouse Room & Catering Company, offers on or off-site catering.Q So Good It'll Make Your Big Toe Wiggle!
Reviewed May 22, 2010

My wife and I just ate here on our honeymoon. We went for the $6 burger night (Tuesday, and again on Sunday I think). I had a 1/2 pound bacon cheeseburger. It was a great burger, and although I do not frequent pubs, I did enjoy the experience. My wife was not as fond of the atmosphere, but she did love the burger. We went early, around 5pm, so the place wasn't packed. We had pretty good service.

The place has history. The building was saved when the dam was built. During the day, lunch and breakfast are served upstairs. We didn't get to try lunch or breakfast. The $6 dinner specials were definately worth going for.

Reviewed February 21, 2010

In town for a set of meetings we had breakfast here for a couple of days, so I can't speak to the rest of the menu. What we did eat was outstanding however in taste and quality. I make it a habit to try the corned-beef hash wherever I go, and this one was of excellent quality. No canned dogfood here. The granola pancakes and the coffee were also really good. The place is relatively small, but in a cute kind of way that makes you feel comfortable. The waitress was extremely attentive and was quick to refill coffee and water before she was asked. Definitely check this place out. It's a value for the quality that you get.

Reviewed January 1, 2010

We have tried the cafe 4 times and have been disappointed every time ,the wait is too long, the food so so and the rudest staff in Dillon

Reviewed December 22, 2009

I went to this restaurant while on vacation. The food was very good and plentiful, although a bit pricey. The place itself is cozy and neat. The service was very good.

Reviewed December 2, 2009

The sausage at A-Cafe is unreal. The bacon is also good. There is nobody else close for best breakfast in Summit County. Can't wait for ski season.