“45 minutes for a bagel sandwhich”

Einstein Bros Bagels
Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in Dillon
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed November 22, 2012

I've been here twice in the last two months. The first time was fine but yesterday it took 45 minutes to get a bagel sandwhich and coffee. There were only a few people ahead of me (4 maybe 5). I ordered my sandwhich, paid and waited and waited and waited. I have no clue what was wong w this place. Every order took forever I even saw people just leave. Coffee was great, food was fine but 45 minutes and $8 bill means never again.

2  Thank mtngurl80424

Reviewed November 15, 2012

Stopped by before 7 am...they open at 530!! as we were headed back to Denver airport. It's a very modern, clean Einsteins with a great view of Buffalo Mtn. At sunrise the view is great. Bagels with lox and cream cheese hard to beat.
the coffee was excellent and kept us awake on the drive back to Denver.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

By far my fave bagel shop. So glad we can go to many places and know that the bagels taste the same where ever we may travel.
Always good!

Reviewed September 27, 2012

We recently had lunch at the Einstein Brothers Bagels and the sandwiches were very fresh and tasty. The views from the outside tables are great.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

The bagels aren't anything great and they charge a premium. If you're going to charge the price of a gormet bagel at least mix the ingrediants into the dough, seems like all their bagels are plain bagels they dress up with various toppings. If possible find a real bagel shop.