Comfort Suites Summit County
Best Western Ptarmigan Lodge(Dillon)(Great Value!)
$103
$98
Agoda.com
The Dillon Inn(Dillon)(Great Value!)
$95
$79
$76
$84
Hampton Inn & Suites Silverthorne(Silverthorne)(Great Value!)
$169
$152
Hampton.com
Luxury Inn & Suites(Silverthorne)
$70
Travelocity
All reviewshot tubcity marketroom was cleancopper mountainhot eggsoutlet mallwithin walking distancemovie theaterchoice hotelsliquor storeski seasonwould stay here againpull out couchindoor pooldillon areadecent breakfastyogurt
Reviewed December 26, 2012

Happy with the room and Service. Close to the Summit Stage shuttle. Good variety of Restaurants are within waking distance. Also a Grocery store was close. Stayed here with son for a ski trip.
Only problem is the WiFi is terrible.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
GMCO001, Manager at Comfort Suites Summit County, responded to this reviewResponded February 8, 2013

Thank you for staying with us in December! I am happy to hear that your stay was comfortable and your found the surrounding amenities to be satisfactory. In regards to our wireless connection, I do thank you for bringing this to my attention. I have been working closely with our internet provider to resolve the issues some of our guests experience and I hope to have it resolved very soon. I do apologize for the delay on my response, but hope you will return to stay with us again soon!

Reviewed December 25, 2012

I booked several rooms here for our son's wedding in September and cannot say enough about the wonderful service our family and friends received at this hotel. We planned far enough in advance that the hotel was able to offer a small discount for those booking under the wedding party name, for those staying several nights, it was a nice gesture. Rooms are clean, bathrooms large and a nice small frig and microwave for snacks. This hotel is in a large shopping mall, plenty of fast food options along with Starbucks,Ruby Tuesday, Bed, Bath and Beyond, Sports Authority, City Market supermarket and a Walgreens directly behind the hotel. A very convenient location for those who did not have a car. The free county wide bus service has a stop over by Ruby Tuesday. Most of our guests enjoyed the hot breakfast, although being a holiday weekend the hotel was full and there was a bit of a wait. When we have guests come to town, we always recommend this hotel because of the friendly faces at the front desk! This is a great central location in Summit County!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family

Thank you so much for your kind review and I do apologize for the delay on my response! I am happy to hear that our location could provide proper lodging for your wedding guests in September! I would like to thank you for your continued recommendation of our hotel to friends and family! We hope to see you again soon for some Spring skiing!

Reviewed November 21, 2012

I would like to start off by saying the lady at the front desk (I wish I could remember her name) was very nice and helpful. We stayed three night here and were happy that we chose CS to stay. Our room was on the second floor on the back side, closest to the interstate. A previous reviewer said that they could hear interstate traffic, but i didnt hear a thing. Im happy we ended up on that side of the hotel becuas it had a great view of the mountians. The staff that worked breakfast were cheery and friendly. There was a nice spread of food at breakfast.

Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
GMCO001, Manager at Comfort Suites Summit County, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2012

I'd like to thank you for this kind review of our hotel and staff during your recent stay with us! I am thrilled that you found our staff enjoyable and helpful during your time with here. I do hope that you will choose to stay with us again during your future trips to the Summit County area! All of us here would like to wish you and your loved ones all the best this holiday season!

Reviewed October 7, 2012

We stayed at the Comfort Suites in Dillon. We have visited Summit County numerous times over the years and have stayed at several hotels. I will try to return to this one. The location is very convenient-right off I-70 and close to many things-the outlet malls, restaurants, Dillon Dam road. It seems pretty new. We really appreciated the FREE Wi-Fi and the breakfast (I love the waffle machine and the hot chocolate available). The hotel is very quiet-we rarely heard anyone else there yet when we showed up to breakfast there had been a number of others staying. The only downside was the sound of the trucks on I-70 so if that would bother you, I'd ask for a room away from that side.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
GMCO001, Manager at Comfort Suites Summit County, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2012

Thank you so much for your review on the Comfort Suites! I am happy that you found our amenities to be satisfactory! I appreciate your advice to future guests in regards to the direction of which the room faces, always good information to know! I hope you will return to enjoy our facility in the future!

Reviewed October 1, 2012

Sorry we were only spending one night here - a beautiful motel in a gorgeous setting. Friendly and helpful staff, clean room with handy layout, nice pool area with hot tub and a spacious balcony off of the pool room with hot tub, tables, chairs and ample seating. Breakfast offerings were the usual, displayed nicely and fresh. In addition, Dillon is a great little town conducive to many outdoor activities.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you so much for your wonderful review of our hotel! All of us here at the Comfort Suites take pride in our work in the hospitality field and it takes a whole staff with dedication to offer a satisfactory stay! Glad your stay was enjoyable and hopefully you will return to stay with us again in the near future!