“Cute restaurant, crappie food”
Review of Red Mountain Grill

Red Mountain Grill
Ranked #7 of 34 Restaurants in Dillon
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dallas, Texas
“Cute restaurant, crappie food”
Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

We came as a family. I got the fish tacos - very average at best with one tiny little strip of fish in each one. My son got the pulled pork sandwich and described it as not good. I know we are Texans but they were advertising their BBQ so we thought it should be good. Not So good. My husband got trout. He said it was good but I think he was just hungry. I took a bite of his mashed potatoes - just like wall paper paste. Spend your money elsewhere

Washingon, Kansas, United States
“Good food, nice atmosphere”
Reviewed June 27, 2014

The restaurant is clean and decorated nicely. The staff is friendly and prompt. I had the taco salad and it was good. Many televisions to watch while eating.

• Visited June 2014
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Cool atmostphere, service needs work”
Reviewed April 6, 2014

When we first entered this restaurant, we were in awe of all the unusual metalwork and stone features. It has interesting atmosphere, which makes it a lot of fun to look around while you're waiting for the food.
The service was also unusual. It was almost like our waitress had never been to a restaurant before. She did not take our drink order after we sat down. In fact, she never asked what we wanted to drink, instead, we interlaced our drink order while we were ordering the entrees. Still, we were short one drink when they were delivered, and even though she noticed we were short one, we had to ask her for it when we caught her attention later.
Although this is mainly a Mexican restaurant, chips and salsa are not complementary, you have to order them as an appetizer, and they do not refill the basket..even if you have salsa left.
Our food was pretty good, no complaints there. I had the BBQ chicken pizza, and I felt it was just as good as the one they make at CPK.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Chaaluna
“Great food ”
Reviewed April 5, 2014 via mobile

We ate here during our ski vacation. I had the chicken Cobb salad with chipotle ranch and it was excellent. My husband had the crispy chicken wrap and it was also good. Love the decorations on the inside of the restaurant. Staff was very nice.

Kansas City, Missouri
“Good food , good price”
Reviewed March 22, 2014

We ate here for dinner during our ski trip, the atmosphere is nice, it's very clean, staff was friendly and attentive. I had steak which was very good, Husband had prime rib which he said was very good and daughter had the chicken marsala and said she liked that. We were all stuffed when we left and unfortunately did not have room for dessert. I believe it was worth the money and will be back the next time we're in Dillon.

• Visited April 2013