“Eclectic Decor and Good Food”
Review of Red Mountain Grill

Red Mountain Grill
Ranked #7 of 34 Restaurants in Dillon
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Denver, Colorado
“Eclectic Decor and Good Food”
Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

I ate here with friends on a weekend trip to Keystone. The decor was very unique and added to the cool vibe of the place. The food was good, nothing special but tasty and decently priced. Burgers were cooked perfectly to specifications. Others said the nachos were good and so was the pizza. The wait staff could have been a bit faster and more attentive, however I would eat here again.

Visited September 2013

Coppell, Texas
“Great Local place in Dillon”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

We had thought about stopping by this restaurant before but just had not taken the time to stop in. We wanted to expand our list of places we liked to eat and decided to try it out. Glad we did. We found a new place to eat in Dillon and will be back again on our next trip up there.

We ate in the bar area and had the nightly special and loved it. We will be back.

The patio overlooks the parking lot but its a nice area. The dining roon has large windows and you can see the distant moutains from there.

A bit of a modern design but a neat place to eat.

Pueblo West, Colorado, United States
“Terrible service”
Reviewed August 21, 2013

Worst service I have experienced in my 59 years. Waitress acted like she didn't want to wait tables even though it was 1:30 P.M. and very little business. Took over 1.5 hours to finally leave and it took three trips to the waitress to get menus, get her to take our order, and to receive our check. A tip was added to our bill even though the menu said an automatic tip was added for groups of 6 or more. Then when she finally ran our credit card there was another ten dollar tip on it in addition to the tip that was on the bill. I emailed the office with my concerns that the waitress needed more training and it went unanswered. There are plenty of fine places in Dillon, Frisco, and Silverthorne so don't waste your money here!

1 Thank sandawilliams
St. Pete Beach, Florida
“This is a DNR for our family.”
Reviewed August 3, 2013 via mobile

We will not be going back to the Red Mountain Grille. My wife and I, and two of our daughters were there tonight for dinner. The salsa chips were like cold cardboard Doritos. My meal came with only part of the advertised meal. I had to send the waiter back to the kitchen for the rest. Since I had all the food, I discovered the main dish was cold. Lastly one of our girls got sick before we even got out of the restaurant. Never again!

Dillon, Colorado
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“One of fave places in Summit County”
Reviewed July 25, 2013

The blackened fish tacos at Red Mountain are stellar. The specials tend to have fresh ingredients and are amazing. The staff is nice. And the decor and atmosphere are stellar.

Only thing we're not wild about is the pulled chicken they use in the chicken burrito. Something about it is not great. Otherwise, favorite place in Dillon.

• Visited July 2013