“Great ambiance, hit or miss on food...”
Review of Red Mountain Grill

Red Mountain Grill
Ranked #7 of 34 Restaurants in Dillon
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed March 25, 2013

Being a local, I have been to Red Mountain Grill on many occasions. I go back because of the ambiance but have had very hit or miss experiences with the food. The service is always good, whether you dine in the bar or dining area. Pizza is usually good, original flavors. Some of the specialty sandwiches have been very good but the last two experiences (one for dinner and one for lunch) the food was borderline ok. I love the decor (authentic Mexican) and the vaulted ceilings, not to mention the bar area opens up in the summer to the large patio, always a favorite for drinks in the summer! I will still go back.

Reviewed March 13, 2013

Hungry for Nachos and a drink? Try this Grill! This is one of the coolest restaurants we have visited. Words can't describe the eclectic, bizzare fantasy land of Red Mountain Grill. The waiter was fast and polite. With that said here comes the boom: Overpriced for average food.

If the food was better, the atmosphere would warrant a $10-12 burger.

I ordered the "worlds greatest French Dip" i was sadly informed that they were out of Prime Rib. So I substituted a BBQ Burger which was dry and forgetful. The wife had a black and blue burger which was dry. The ribs were fatty and clung to the bone. Although I liked the whiskey and mollases BBQ sauce, both my kids did not.

The RMG Nachos were a Hit!

Reviewed March 4, 2013

We have come here 3 times recently to see basketball games on obscure channels from the Big 12. The staff was quite accomodating and sifted through the options and came up with what we wanted.

They make you feel very welcome in the bar and the food is fine - burgers quite good and Italian pizza good also.

Since we are older, we appreciated the crowd which was friendly and not like some of the more racous crowds in the traditional pub sports bar.

Reviewed March 1, 2013

Great evening!
We are locals- had family in town.
Rec the fish tacos!
Ambience amazing!
,@@@@@@@@@@@@@-----@@

Reviewed February 27, 2013

A great place! The atmosphere alone is a nice change of pace. The service was on par and the food was very good. The burgers were large and prepared perfectly. The fish tacos competed with the best I had in Mexico. The beers selection was good and the prices were fair. Definitely will return.