“Not bad for a breakfast”

Altitude Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Altitude Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #126 of 3,095 Restaurants in Denver
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Cross street: California & 15th Street
Transit: Light Rail Service/RTD – Stops 1 block from the hotel at the Convention Center/Performing Arts giving you access to all the Mile High City has to offer.
Reviewed November 12, 2012

The staff were great, though the hotel gave me a litter that I have to present every morning to get the free breakfast.

1  Thank Amegren

Reviewed November 11, 2012

Nice view out the windows, comfy seats. Slow service, but there were a lot of people up there when I was there. They needed more staff on for the numbers they were serving.

1  Thank TirelessWorker
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I only ate breakfast here and since it's not my favorite meal of the day I did not choose the buffet. However, ordering off the menu was great and I got just what I wanted, the way I wanted it. The buffet is $16.00 and my male collegues love it.

1  Thank PaulaHR
Reviewed November 1, 2012

At the servers recommendation, I had the poached eggs in a pot over asparagus, spinach, ham and stewed tomatoes, and it was absolutely delicious. After reading about all the delicious waffles and pancakes on the menu, I asked if I could have just one pancake on the side, and the server brought me a stack of pancakes and said they were "on him". My companion, who just had coffee and also enjoyed her taste of my eggs in a pot, and I had a great chat over the meal. I would highly recommend Altitude, at least for breakfast!

Reviewed October 22, 2012

The buffet had variety, but you had to pay extra for an omelet. This is usually included in a buffet .

Been to Altitude Restaurant? Share your experiences!