“Only ate breakfast here”

Altitude Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Altitude Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #134 of 3,111 Restaurants in Denver
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Cross street: California & 15th Street
Transit: Light Rail Service/RTD – Stops 1 block from the hotel at the Convention Center/Performing Arts giving you access to all the Mile High City has to offer.
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I only ate breakfast here and since it's not my favorite meal of the day I did not choose the buffet. However, ordering off the menu was great and I got just what I wanted, the way I wanted it. The buffet is $16.00 and my male collegues love it.

1  Thank PaulaHR

Reviewed November 1, 2012

At the servers recommendation, I had the poached eggs in a pot over asparagus, spinach, ham and stewed tomatoes, and it was absolutely delicious. After reading about all the delicious waffles and pancakes on the menu, I asked if I could have just one pancake on the side, and the server brought me a stack of pancakes and said they were "on him". My companion, who just had coffee and also enjoyed her taste of my eggs in a pot, and I had a great chat over the meal. I would highly recommend Altitude, at least for breakfast!

Reviewed October 22, 2012

The buffet had variety, but you had to pay extra for an omelet. This is usually included in a buffet .

Reviewed October 18, 2012

The pecan crusted trout was great. Nice wine selection. The lunch buffet was okay. We had dinner 2 times at this restaurant. Both times were delicious.

Reviewed October 13, 2012

I had breakfast three times here during my stay at the Hyatt. Buffet egg choices different each time. Great omelet (they even found some salami to fry into it as a substitute for ham!). Fresh bagels. Somewhat irregular service, but warm and caring. Newspaper available. Fine freshly squeezed orange juice. Nice ambiance.