The Ritz-Carlton, Denver
$234
$178
Kimpton
  • Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Denver(Denver)(Great Value!)
$171
$179
$161
Sheraton.com
$115
  • Breakfast included
Hyatt Place Denver/Cherry Creek(Denver)(Great Value!)
$174
$100
$179
$423
1,003 results
All reviewsclub levelelways restaurantsteam roomone bedroom suitenespresso machinehealth clubturn down serviceroom servicewalk in closetfour seasonsluxury hotelcar servicestreet mallcoors fieldbottled waterfitness centerthe entire staff
Reviewed June 6, 2010

My husband and I went to Denver for the Memorial Day Weekend and had a great 4 night stay at the RC. The staff was extremely friendly and very service oriented.

We had a nice suite on the Club level (well, the loung was one flight up through keyed door). The Club was nice -- the food and beverages were all tasty and convenient. The concierge staff in the Club were a bit hit or miss. They didn't seem to have a lot of knowledge about the area or restaurants. None of them had been to the restuarants I was asking about (Rioja -amazing!!! and Tag). One afternoon one of the lobby conceirge was covering a break and he was super helpful, friendly and had the detailed information/answers I'd expect.

The location is great - we walked to Coors Field for a baseball game. Used the hotel's car/cabs for restaurants.

We ate a couple of times at Elways, the hotel restaurant, which was really very good for both dinner and sushi/bar food. They had an amazing Spicy Pineapple Curry Soup that we'd asked the hostess in the restaurant for the recipe and were told "it's a secret"...huh? Well, a very friendly employee got on the elevator with us the next day and asked if there was anything she could do to make our stay better. While I was speechless that she so sincerely asked, my husband had the good sense to ask for the soup recipe. She said sure, I'll have it delivered to your your by the morning... by 7am it was under our door. Talk about service!

We used the spa which had really nice services/good technicians - very relaxing. They could use a better relaxation room. It's small -- only 4 loungers and there's a constant stream of people which is not particularly relaxing. I was hoping I could spend the afternoon after my facial & massage but it wasn't really the relaxing atmosphere I was looking for.

The connected Fitness Center was really great -- much better than the typical hotel gym. We were able to keep up our daily routines and since it was a holiday weekend, it was basically empty so it was like a private gym!

All in all it was a great get away and we're hoping to return soon!

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 27, 2010

My husband and I had a romantic night away at the Ritz Carlton in Denver. We were treated like royalty from the moment we arrived till the moment we checked out. Hotel management and staff are incredible. They cater to your every need. Very professional. The room was wonderful with views of the city. Best beds in the world! They have a beautiful spa. I had a wonderful massage. Used the whirlpool, steam room and relaxation room before my massage. It was divine. Dinner at Elway's was fantastic. We highly recommend this hotel. General Manager Andrew Rogers along with his staff run a five star hotel.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 29, 2010

I have stayed at the Ritz in Denver 3 times in the past year, all with at least one of my young, school-aged children. We were in town for academic testing. This is an excellent place to stay with quiet, comfortable rooms. We had club level rooms which makes the experience even better. We ate breakfast, some lunches and snacks in the club lounge, and really took advantage of the bottled water to help with the altitude adjustment in Denver, so for us, it was worth the extra expense. Kids are only allowed in the pool on the weekends, so we can't comment on that. My son has a severe food allergy, and the restaurant was very accomodating. Rented a car the first time in Denver, but haven't needed it subsequently, since there is so much to do within walking distance, and the Ritz has a car service which will take you within 5 miles of the hotel. (available mornings and evenings) This, for us, is an awesome perk! Only gave 4 stars for service this time, as we had some issues getting towels/washcloths, however this is really not indicative of their usually fantastic service. Oh, and the kids love that there is a DVD player in the room, and movies and games available to borrow from the club lounge.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled with family
2  Thank Carmeltravelmom5
Reviewed April 27, 2010

Stayed 2 nights to close out a week of skiing and college visits over spring break. We had 2 one bedroom suites. Both suites were luxurious and spacious. Typical Ritz Carlton. Only complaint would be that both were dark due to the architecture of the building. They were on opposite sides of the building as the suites are located on the 4 corners of the hotel. We noticed many people in the lobby as well as security upon check in around 4pm. It turns out this is the hotel where many of the visiting pro sports teams stay. Our boys were thrilled to see our hometown Lakers as well as the Chicago Blackhawks. Maid service was excellent. Room service did not answer their phone at 11pm to take our breakfast order even tho room service is open 24 hrs. Concierge took our order and breakfast never showed up. Dinner at Elways steakhouse was excellent. We would definitely stay here again when in Denver.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank RPV5
Reviewed April 25, 2010

Experinced Denver at it's finest!!! Who would'nt want to stay at "The Ritz" in Denver, first class all the way, five star service & very very romantic!!!! We walked everywhere, down to the 17TH St. Mall, food & drinks & shopping was the best, weather was great all weekend!! We also went to dinner Saturday nite and the Ritz had free cab service to the McCormick Resturant & the resturant we ate at was part of a very nice hotel as well & we got free cab service back to the Ritz!! We enjoyed our stay at the Ritz in Denver and would do it again in a "New York Minute"!!!!! Best Wishes to the Ritz & Downtown Denver!!!

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled as a couple