“Best Dishes in Memory”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Table Six

Table Six
Reserve with OpenTable
Table Six is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #206 of 2,984 Restaurants in Denver
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Table 6 is a classic American bistro, offering a warm and inviting atmosphere. Chef Scott Parker prepares succulent dishes, delivered with elegant style and complimented with a dynamic wine list, created by General Manager/Sommelier Aaron Foreman, which represents most of the flourishing wine districts from all over the world. We accept a limited number of reservations in order to provide ample room for walk-in guests. If your desired reservation time is not available we will likely be able to accomodate your party on a walk-in basis. Please visit us at the restaurant or call us at 303-831-8800.
Denver, Colorado, United States
“Best Dishes in Memory”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 9, 2013

Both the Duck Confit and the Beef Bacon Wellington we ordered were divine - really the best restaurant fare I've tasted in some time. The menu choices are original and inspired. The staff were professional and friendly. The ambiance is delightful, warm and happy, though a little bit on the loud side. I would recommend Table Six heartily for any occasion. You would be comfortable dressed casual or fancy here.

• Visited February 2013

Boulder, Colorado
“A Dinner and a Movie”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 2, 2013

Having visited twice now, once before a movie at the Esquire which is just around the corner, and then another night where we decided to forgo the movie and just relax. Table 6 is a classic American bistro. The menu is full of fun ideas of interesting pairings which can be happily explained by the knowledgable wait staff. I enjoyed the Lamb Cheek Carnitas Tacos which are nestled on fresh crunchy tortillas which are almost a meal in themselves (you get three for $12). I also had on another occasion the Chicken Waffle which is served very differently from our Southern States. It's sweetness was defused by the peanut satay and starchy crunch of the waffle. While not a big coconut fan with desserts, my partner's desire to be gluten free, made that our only choice, and it changed my view of coconut cream pie for the better.

It is important to either make reservations or come earlier. We arrived just before 6 PM on a Saturday without reservations, and got the last available table in the small dining room. Several couples after us ended up leaving. There is a community table in the bar which seems perfect for last minute guests. Apparently the website says there is a private dining room available for any occasion and seats 8 to 16 guests and is open for brunch.

• Visited February 2013
Athens, GA
“Seasonal menu and an imaginative chef...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2013

This small hideaway restaurant in a residential neighborhood emphasizes seasonal fare. The friendly wait staff cheerfully explains the less familiar items on the menu. We enjoyed the fried brussels sprouts with a tangy citrus dressing, a blue cheese wedge served with slabs of pancetta, a shoulder steak with a horseradish sauce and a reasonably priced Barbera d'Asti. The place was full (on a week night) and reservations are advised. At no time, however, did the service seem harried. This is my daughter's favorite restaurant in Denver, and I can see why.

• Visited January 2013
New York City, New York
“Quality food, good ambiance, friendly service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 23, 2012

Ate here for the first time recently with family and was very impressed with the overall experience. It's located in a residential area which was a little odd, but actually made it quite convenient to get to. On the corner, it's facade is welcoming but unobtrusive. Upon arrival, we were greeted immediately by the host and were seated right away (we had reservations, FYI). Seating is limited and I hear it gets quite crowded on busier nights, but the staff handles it well. As soon as we were seated, we were welcomed by our server, Katie, who was quite accommodating and cordial throughout our experience.

We were started off with some complimentary fresh baked bread and delicious salty butter! We had a couple servings since it was so good. We also ordered some appetizers. We had the Tater Tots with Blood Orange Ketchup (delicious), Fried Brussels and Flat Bread. All were absolutely phenomenal.

For the main course, I ordered the Chicken and Waffles. Not the traditional fried chicken with a syrup drenched waffle, but rather a neatly presented roasted chicken and waffle in a sweet peanut sauce. Very nice, contemporary take on the dish. The others in our party ordered the Duck Confit, Kielbasa and Clams and the Lobster Fettuccine. All looked amazing!

We all ordered deserts as well, which were all divine. All in all, it was a great dining experience. I would definitely recommend it. I reserve a perfect 5 rating for the absolute best meals I've ever had, but Table Six by no means falls out of contention. Check out this little gem of Denver and choose whether or not you want to share it with your friends as it will likely becomes one of the top dining destinations in the city.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank MD L
Los Angeles, California
“Fabulous fusion with creativity and flavor”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 18, 2012

Such interesting well cooked food. I'm definitely coming back. I had the ahi with risotto and artichokes. My friends had clams w kielbasa then beignets and chocolate and Cherri's for desert. Makes my mouth water just thinking about it!,,

Visited November 2012

Been to Table Six? Share your experiences!