“Nice place for happy hour!”
Review of Corridor 44

Corridor 44
Reserve with OpenTable
Corridor 44 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #213 of 3,104 Restaurants in Denver
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Downtown
Cross street: 15th Street
Reviewed December 1, 2013

We were recently in Denver and came upon Corridor 44, what a great find! Corridor 44 has a great happy hour, $5 champagne cocktails! The place was busy but we were lucky enough to get seats at the window to people watch while we enjoyed several rounds of drinks. The waitress was very nice and service was prompt, despite how busy it was.

Larmier Street has lots a great places to pop in for a cocktail and snacks, but make sure you give this one a try. We will definitely be back next time we are in town!

1  Thank hkwrights

Reviewed November 25, 2013

This is my Happy Hour Treat when in Denver, It's a Fun Street, Fun Location & Fun to try all the speciality drinks~ Champagne with Tequila, Yes, Please!!!

I've been here several times, with The Better Half, My Mom, Family & Friends.......

It would make a Great "Girls Night Out"...

1  Thank flyaarmy
Reviewed September 25, 2013

We stopped here early on a Friday afternoon during Happy Hour. Wonderful Happy Hour with $5 champagne drinks. If you are here for dinner make note that they will charge you for bread - I was shocked! We were having salad and drinks - we had to ask for bread and received 4 tiny slices. I would have paid more if I knew I had to pay for bread to begin with. The cost is only $1 - however, it's the thought of having to pay - tacky in my opinion. Your diners would stone you out of the restaurant if that happened in New York.

We ordered a salad prior to our meals - a tasty arugula salad with fresh peach and pignoli nuts. My husband ordered the scallop dinner - which I think was around $28. His dinner contained almost as much arugula as the salad order and three scallops with some sauce on the plate. Three scallops - really??? Could the waitress have told us that we would get almost as much salad with the scallops? Yes, the scallops were delicious but it was more of an appetizer size.

My husband left the restaurant hungry (after eating his meal and all my french fries). We quickly searched for a place to have a huge dessert since we were still hungry.

Yes, great food...overpriced...a special occassion place...three stars because of the value.

Reviewed September 23, 2013

We stopped by Corridor 44 for a drink before heading to a show. It was fun to sit outside and people watch. We were there at 5:30pm on a Saturday and it was not crowded at all. I had a champagne cocktail with some lemon that I did not care for at all. It tasted really malted, like beer, not champagne.

Reviewed July 18, 2013

Lovely inside, great outside seating. Really good for people watching. Larimer Square in general is filled with a lot of good options. This is one of them!