“Very interesting menu - good food and wine and ambiance on week night”

Milk & Honey Bar Kitchen
Ranked #636 of 3,325 Restaurants in Denver
Reviewed October 15, 2017

We had a very relaxing, informal dinner here on a Thursday night in Sep - small group of 6 ladies. Server had good wine and beer recommendations and menu descriptions. We enjoyed the stuffed squash blossoms and fried brussels sprouts. The miso cod was well received and I enjoyed the halibut. Just the right portion size and very tasty. A little pricey.

Reviewed August 27, 2017 via mobile

Notably we were here on a tour and only had a smattering of appetizers...but they were very tasty and well prepared...if the rest of the menu is like the appetizers it is sure to be great I can't wait to go back and try the full menu

Reviewed August 20, 2017

We had trouble finding a table for 6 at some of the other restaurants we tried on Larimer St. Milk & Honey had room so we decided to eat there for dinner. We were a little concerned because the restaurant was completely empty--we were the only family sitting inside while other nearby restaurants had half hour waiting lists. We were pleasantly surprised as the food was pretty good! However the prices were pretty expensive for what we got.

Reviewed August 20, 2017 via mobile

After reading some of the reviews; I thought about going somewhere else for dinner my last night in Denver. I am So very happy that I ignored the slow service comments and went. If you want excellent service, sit at the bar. All of the food (especially the Brussels sprouts) was excellent. The heirloom tomatoes and prosciutto was so fresh and yummy.
Don't pass this dining establishment up!

Reviewed June 21, 2017

We just had glasses of wine, but it was lovely to sit on the shaded patio on a hot day with a delicious chardonnay! I'd come back here!