“tasty but expensive”

Milk & Honey Bar Kitchen
Ranked #628 of 3,310 Restaurants in Denver
Reviewed August 20, 2017

We had trouble finding a table for 6 at some of the other restaurants we tried on Larimer St. Milk & Honey had room so we decided to eat there for dinner. We were a little concerned because the restaurant was completely empty--we were the only family sitting inside while other nearby restaurants had half hour waiting lists. We were pleasantly surprised as the food was pretty good! However the prices were pretty expensive for what we got.

Reviewed August 20, 2017 via mobile

After reading some of the reviews; I thought about going somewhere else for dinner my last night in Denver. I am So very happy that I ignored the slow service comments and went. If you want excellent service, sit at the bar. All of the food (especially the Brussels sprouts) was excellent. The heirloom tomatoes and prosciutto was so fresh and yummy.
Don't pass this dining establishment up!

Reviewed June 21, 2017

We just had glasses of wine, but it was lovely to sit on the shaded patio on a hot day with a delicious chardonnay! I'd come back here!

Reviewed June 19, 2017

I went to this restaurant with some colleagues during a business trip and wow, what slow service. We were there on Wednesday night and there was only one other table of 4 people there and we could not believe how slow the service was. From being seated to getting drinks to being served dinner, very slow.

The food was fine, portion size a little small, but tasted very good.

All in all, I gave a 3 but would not recommend.

Reviewed June 16, 2017 via mobile

Interesting menu, great cellar, attentive and friendly staff with great atmosphere.
Went here with several customers during a conference and recommended it to others whilst in Denver.
Couldn't get enough of the flash fried brussel sprouts with goats cheese and pine nuts. Make sure you order the salmon medium or it will come out over done.
Plenty of choice on Larimer street but this was a standout.