Courtyard by Marriott Denver Airport
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsdenver airportfront desknext morningroom was cleanan early flightbusiness travelerthe shuttle drivercar rentaltwo night staywake up calli highly recommend this hotellobby arearooms are nicefree shuttlediastarbuckscomputers
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 18, 2009

If you are looking for a bedbugs infested hotel then you have found one. I stayed one night at this hotel and after 2 hours of sleep I woke up itching all over. I asked to be moved to another room at 1am and the person at the front desk made it seem like I was a nuisance. When I finally got to another room before going back to bed I took all the bedding off to make sure this room was cleaner and guess what. It was just as infested as my other room. Needless to say I did not sleep for the rest of the night and ended up watching TV sitting in a char and scratching all over. Being bitten by bedbugs all over the body is not the worst of this whole experience. The possibility of bringing bedbugs into your home is the worst though. If you do stay in that hotel do be careful and don’t put anything on the bed.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled on business
5  Thank bburagos
An Agoda Traveler
Reviewed April 6, 2009

• Stayed: April 2009
Reviewed December 28, 2008

October 30 – November 2, 2008 – My wife and I had the opportunity to spend three nights at the Marriott Courtyard hotel at Denver International Airport (DEN). Everything about our stay was excellent!

The hotel is located on Tower Road, about 5 miles from the airport terminal. We chose the location because it is also about 5 miles from where our children live in Denver – convenient to both the airport and our family.

We were really surprised at how beautiful the hotel was. It was one of the nicest Courtyard hotels that I have ever stayed in. It was, in fact, nicer than many full-service Marriott hotels that I have stayed in. I believe the hotel has recently been refurbished.

My reservation preference is King on a high floor. Our room was on the 7th floor and the small balcony faced south. The room was beautiful (see the photos that accompany this review). The décor was modern with dark wood and light-colored walls on both sides. The king-size bed was set against a wall with dark red wallpaper with abstract trees. The bed was super comfortable.

The room had a large LCD HD TV on top of the drawers. This unit extended to become the top shelf of the desk. The bottom shelf pulled out to make it a very large work desk. The office-style chair was comfortable and functional. The hotel offers complimentary high-speed internet service. It worked well, as expected. The lamp on the desk had multiple electrical outlets which was convenient. The only minor problem was that the air conditioning/heating unit was next to the desk. When it was on, it was blowing directly on me while I worked, a minor inconvenience.

The sofa was a queen-size sofa bed and as a sofa it was comfortable. Lighting the room was excellent with all fixtures having compact fluorescent bulbs. The light fixtures on each side of the bed also had outlets which we both used to plug in our cell phone chargers.

The bathroom had a small granite vanity with mirror and very good lighting. It was only large enough for one person to use at a time. The bathroom was large and also nicely decorated with photographic prints on the wall. The combination tub and shower had excellent water pressure and hot water flowed almost immediately when turned on.

We had breakfast each day in the Aspen Bar & Grille, the hotel restaurant. The buffet included cooked to order items as well as any items in buffet. One day our children joined us and I was pleased that the waiter only charged us for two hot buffets, two cold buffets and one for our six year old grandson. We were not charged for our two year old grandson. Service was excellent even for a buffet.

The front desk staff was also friendly and helpful. It seemed like we were always asking for something and they came through immediately each time. Our room was spotless upon checking in and the housekeeper kept it that way throughout our stay. The entire hotel was very clean except for the carpet in the elevators. It was not dirty, but not as clean as the rest of the hotel.

There is plenty of parking on two sides of the hotel. We generally were able to get a close space behind the hotel and enter the lobby from the north side. There are quite a few restaurants nearby, up and down Tower Road.

We really liked the Courtyard at Denver Airport. We will stay here again which is about the best recommendation we can offer.

• Stayed: November 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank LakersFan
Reviewed August 21, 2008

My husband and I stayed here on consecutive Friday nights because we had early morning flights the next day. It's a good choice if you need to stay near the airport as downtown is 30 minutes away. It's an easy check-in. We had a king suite with a full counter (looked like granite) wet bar, mini refrigerator and microwave in a very large living room set up. The bedroom was an entirely separate room. The bed was very comfortable. Living room and bedroom each had sliding glass doors leading out to small terraces with great unobstructed views. The carpeting and furniture were new. Bathroom was large with separate area for sink with long counter (looked like granite). We only paid $159/night and thought it was a very good value.

They have a breakfast buffet with an omelet station, good coffee and fresh fruit, etc. It was very good. We noticed airline pilots eating here both times - they must know what's good near the airport.

There are no additional charges for the in-room internet and parking.

We will definitely stay here again and highly recommend it.

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed July 10, 2008

After a 9 hour flight it was great not to travel to far for our first night stop, only 10 minuets from car rental pickup. The hotel reception staff were friendly and very efficient. The hotel bedroom was spacious, clean and tidy and extremely quiet. We were up and off very early the next morning so missed out on breakfast, therefore no oppinion on that. But all in all very good value.

• Stayed: May 2008, traveled as a couple