“Safe Hotel for Missing Connecting Flight”

Courtyard Denver Airport
Ranked #59 of 156 Hotels in Denver
Anderson, Indiana
“Safe Hotel for Missing Connecting Flight”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 22, 2014

I was out of my safety zone - missing a connecting flight. I found this hotel listed on the airport website. I called booked the night of, caught the shuttle from the airport. Could not have been easier. Everyone was so nice and accommodating. Restaurant was nice, food was good. I could not have felt safer.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
RandieSarmiento, Guest Relations Manager at Courtyard Denver Airport, responded to this review, February 25, 2014
Thank you for your comment on your recent stay at the Courtyard Denver Airport!

We understand that missing flights or being redirected to a hotel in an unknown atmosphere can be unsettling. I am so happy that in this situation you were able to find a safe feeling at our property. Your comment and the way you were treated gives me great pride in my team.

Again, thank you for this feedback.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
Seattle, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2014

My husband and I stayed here due to unforeseen issues with weather in Denver. Even though we stayed here just for the night, it felt just like being home. When we first arrived at the hotel, we were welcomed by Randi at the front desk. She was very courteous and attentive to our needs. We signed up for the hotel shuttle back to the airport in the morning and even got a wake up call setup at check-in. Our room was very clean and modern. The comfy bed compliment our wonderful sleep. We had some happy hour appetizers and drinks and was helped by Luke. Luke was awesome. In the morning, we had breakfast in the dining room and was greeted by Bibi and Caleb. They prepared our delicious Breakfast Taco and Starbucks coffees. Service was fast and efficent with the amount of people in the dining room. At check-out, we met Janelle who also was very attentive and friendly. She should us our flight departure information on the Go Board. Very helpful for people with airline flight questions.

We usually stay at Hilton hotels, but this experience has given us a brand new look on Marriott hotels. Kudos to the staff at the Courtyard Denver Airport hotel.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
Thank you so much for your comment regarding your stay at the Courtyard Marriott Denver Airport.

As an airport property we understand that we have guests that may stay unexpectedly and our goal is to make them all feel at home. I couldn’t be happier with the way our staff took care of all of your needs. Furthermore, I am even more excited that your stay with us may encourage you to stay at more Marriott properties! I truly hope that we can meet your travel needs again the next time you come to Denver!

Thank you again, your feedback is sincerely appreciated.
Winnetka, ca
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 19, 2014

I stayed here for 3days. I chose them cause it was on a promotion price and close to the airport and few miles from dining places like chili's. I checked in later than I planned so I was glad they still reserved my room :). Staffs were friendly. Nice bistro downstairs that serves breakfast too. It has this cozy feeling when I entered the hotel. The room was clean and housekeeping comes everyday. you hear little noises from cars passing by and doors slamming from other rooms. I was expecting of the microwave in the room but there's one by the front desk where some vending machines. All in all though I'll choose them again(on a discounted price) I hope you'll have military discounts which I forgot to asked.

• Stayed February 2014
Thank you for you feedback on your recent stay at the Courtyard Marriott Denver Airport!

We are so happy to have met your needs while you were here in Denver. All of us here strive to offer a refreshing and warm welcome to all of our travelers. I am glad to hear that you would choose us in the future and look forward to doing business with you again!

Again, thank you for your comment.
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 1, 2014 via mobile

It's a standard Courtyard Marriott experience but clean and tidy with absolutely no drama for an emergency booking due to 21 hour flight delay. Close-ish to airport, good shuttle service. Personally I don't like the cafe-counter style breakfast service but it works ok. And much superior to an airport departure hall for a night's sleep.

Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
RandieSarmiento, Guest Relations Manager at Courtyard Denver Airport, responded to this review, February 2, 2014
Thank you for your comments regarding your stay at the Courtyard Denver Airport. I’m glad we were able to meet your needs after what I am sure was a frustrating day at the airport. I hope that you may choose our hotel again if you are ever travelling through Denver!

Thank you again!
Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 29, 2014 via mobile

If you need a hotel that caters to business this it. Attention to detail in the lobby restaurant for a quick bite is a great way to end the day. The new lobby has multiple TVs to watch the game or news. Multiple sitting areas and tables to grab a drink makes this hotel a great Courtyard.

Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for your comment on your recent stay at the Courtyard Marriott Denver Airport! I am so glad you found our accommodations as cozy and clean. We are happy to hear that you may in fact choose our hotel in the future should your travels bring you to Denver!

Thank you Again!
New York City, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 27, 2014

It was the best airport hotel I've ever stayed in (but I haven't stayed in many).

The room was big, clean, nice, pretty, and very comfy. The wifi worked great. They have a restaurant downstairs and while I didn't eat there, the food smelled awesome. There's also a pool (and sauna?) that I didn't use. The staff was great in my experience. They provide a shuttle to the airport. DIA is about 10 minutes away by car. There is a gas station right across the street (important for rental car people) that had a good price. Several minutes / miles away down Tower Rd (head south) is a shopping area with more restaurant choices.

I got a great rate online so I was super duper happy. I would come here again (if I got a good price).

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
Michael W, General Manager at Courtyard Denver Airport, responded to this review, February 4, 2014
Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your recent stay at the Courtyard Denver Airport. We are so glad that you selected us as the best airport hotel you have ever stayed in. Also, that the staff was great, the food in the Bistro smelled awesome, and your room was clean.

We look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are in the Denver area.

Michael Wilke
Wayne, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 26, 2014

Overall excellent service, clean and good value. Breakfast was included. Gave us late checkout without any hassle. Free wifi that works. Comfortable modern lobby great for the business or vacation traveller.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your recent stay at the Courtyard Denver Airport. We are so glad that you received excellent service, the property was clean, and the lobby was comfortable.

We look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are in the Denver area.

Michael Wilke