“good value for money, close to the airport”

Courtyard Denver Airport
Ranked #65 of 157 Hotels in Denver
Nottingham, United Kingdom
“good value for money, close to the airport”
Reviewed January 10, 2014

Have free pick up and drop service from/to the airport. Value for money. Usual breakfast. slightly old infrastructure, friendly staff. had a nice experience, didn't face any difficulties. they have an indoor pool, but I didn't use it so I cannot comment.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Robert H, Guest Relations Manager at Courtyard Denver Airport, responded to this review, January 13, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to provide your comments and feedback regarding your recent stay at the Courtyard Denver Airport. We are so glad to hear that you found our 24 hour complimentary airport shuttle service to be convenient, that our hotel staff was friendly and you had a pleasant stay with us.

We look forward to serving you again the next time you visit the United States and your travels bring you to the Denver area.

Robert Hellman
Assistant General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (57)
Toledo, Ohio
Reviewed January 5, 2014

We've never been to DEN and our overnight stay was unexpected so we had no room reservation. First of all, it was great that the hotel had rooms. Secondly, the reservation agent was very helpful (gave an idea of distance from airport and local eateries) when I called from the airport to inquire. Additionally (and I think this is a great advantage), the hotel was very close to the airport considering where other hotels are located. Upon check-in, the manager on-duty was very pleasant and helpful, providing information about their dining facilities, airport shuttle, etc. without being asked. Finally, the room was clean, cozy, and comfortable, a typical Marriott room. With two adult children, it was nice the bathroom sink was outside the bathroom. My only suggestion for improvement is to perhaps put some color in the bathroom. It was pretty drab – reminded me of a hospital - I don’t remember any wall hangings, which could be a simple fix. I would stay at this hotel again in a heartbeat!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Michael W, General Manager at Courtyard Denver Airport, responded to this review, January 10, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to provide your comments and feedback regarding your recent stay at the Courtyard Denver Airport. We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that your room was clean, cozy, and comfortable. Also, that the manager was very pleasant and helpful.

We look forward to serving you again the next time you are in the Denver area.

Reviewed December 30, 2013 via mobile

I regularly stay at marriott as I am a professional trainer. This however was a family trip as my daughter lives in vail . However the inhouse starbucks service was not great .. never had whole milk for my drink and alternative was served not hot. The breakfast menu was great tho.
I do recomend this hotel . The counter staff were professional and friendly. Will repeat

Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Michael W, General Manager at Courtyard Denver Airport, responded to this review, December 31, 2013
We appreciate your review. I was very pleased to learn that your stay was "Awesome as always." Also, that the staff was professional and friendly. I did want to apologize for the inconvenience you encountered with no whole milk being available for your Starbucks Coffee and the alternate coffee being cold. I can understand how frustrated you must have felt.

Thank you for taking time to share your experience with us. We look forward to serving you again the next time you are passing through Denver to visit your daughter.

Sheffield
Reviewed December 30, 2013

I travel to Denver several times a year and have a 40 mile+ drive to Fort Collins once I arrive. On one trip I was arriving particularly late into DIA so I decided to stay at the airport and drive to Fort Collins the next morning. I also stayed the last night of my trip here.

This is a super comfortable place maybe a 15 minute drive from the airport in a big cluster of hotels. It is new or newly refurbished. There is plenty of parking.

Dining is very informal cafe style and there is an in-house Starbucks.

BONUS: For anyone who travels regularly to DIA and has to return a hire car they will know that the gas station at the airport can get very busy so I was pleased to see that there was a gas station near the hotel. I filled up there and drove straight to the car rental lot..no queuing at the airport gas station!!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your recent stay at the Courtyard Denver Airport. We are so glad to hear that the hotel was cofortable and that you enjoyed your stay with us.

We look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are in the Denver area when you are traveling to Fort Collins.

Brighton, CO
Reviewed December 26, 2013

I was in charge of hosting a meeting for a group of 60 researchers flying in for a day long conference. This Courtyard met our needs as far as conference space and amenities: close to the airport with free shuttle service, comfortable meeting room space and nice lodging rooms. Catering for the event went very smooth and the food was delicious which was of critical importance because it was being paid for by outside sponsors of the event. In preparation for the meeting I had the pleasure of working with Caleb who did a fantastic job of making sure that all of our needs were going to be met. Because of some other last minute events that were out of his control the conference suite that I had reserved to have a pre-conference meeting was not available but he made arrangements for us to use the Board Room which worked out great, THANKS! The next day he was there bright and early at 6 AM and helped me move the tables around after I changed my mind on the conference room set up. During the event Lynne was a pleasure to work with and made sure that everything was going smoothly. Breakfast was good and lunch was even better. It is always a lot of work to plan a meeting which involves, out of town participants, speakers, sponsorships and catering however Lynne and Caleb did a fantastic job of minimizing the challenges that often come along with such a project. When the meeting goes back to Denver, the Courtyard Denver Airport will be on the top of the list for sites to consider. Thanks to all of the Marriott staff for helping me to host a very successful event.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank RTS75
Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your recent stay at the Courtyard Denver Airport. We are so glad to hear that we met your needs in regards to the conference space and amenities. Also, that the catering for the event went very smooth, food was delicious, and that the rooms were nice.

I have reviewed your comments with my team and will make sure that Caleb and Lynn are recognized for their hard work.

Thank you for taking time to share your experience with us. We look forward to serving you again the next time you are in the Denver area.

Longmont, Colorado
Reviewed December 9, 2013

The hotel it's self was beautiful! We were disapointed at check in. The young girl who checked us in on 12/7/13 was quite rude. We paid full price for our room. We were not welcomed at all. It wasn't only us that she was very cold to, but the people who checked in before us. It seemed that she did not care to be working for Marriott. It's disapointing to check into a Marriott and be treated with such distain. The rest of the staff was very sweet and welcoming, however it seemed this young lady could take a course on customer service. Its sad that one sour attitude can dampen the enitre stay. I really expected a better check in experiance at a Marriott.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Michael W, General Manager at Courtyard Denver Airport, responded to this review, December 11, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to provide your comments and feedback regarding your recent stay at the Courtyard Denver Airport. I want to apologize for the lack of customer service you encountered upon your arrival. Please be assured that we are working constantly with our staff to ensure that these situations do not occur again.

Our mission is to "Impress the Guest," and in your case we failed to do that. I have used your comments to impress upon my staff the importance of providing our guests with outstanding service.

Once again, I am sorry for this inconvenience, and we hope that you will allow us another opportunity to provide you with excellent service in the future.

Lansing, Michigan
Reviewed December 5, 2013

The fan on the heater never shut off and blew out only cold air. You had to turn the unit all the way off to get the fan to stop running which is not an option in below zero temps. The maintenance guy was very nice and really tried to help however in the end I was told all the heaters/fans worked this way and they all blew directly on the sleeping Area. Switching rooms would do no good. It was absolutely ridiculous and the worst night I have ever spent in a hotel. Bottom line: unless it is summer and you enjoy a fan blowing cold air on you while you sleep don't stay at this hotel.

• Stayed December 2013
Michael W, General Manager at Courtyard Denver Airport, responded to this review, December 9, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to provide your comments and feedback regarding your recent stay at the Courtyard Denver Airport. We want to apologize for the inconveniences you encountered with the heater not working properly during your stay. I can assure you that I have addressed this issue with my Engineering team, and we are working on resolving this matter.

Once again, I apologize for this inconvenience, and we hope that you will allow us another opportunity to provide you with excellent service in the future.