“Quick Stay”

Courtyard Denver Airport
Ranked #58 of 156 Hotels in Denver
“Quick Stay”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2013 via mobile

I was there b/c of flight delays...
It's a typical Courtyard...
Weekend room rate was great!
Hotel is nice, clean, and modern.
Rooms are comfy, clean, and I even had a balcony!
Bathroom sink area was a bit small, but it worked.
Beds are comfy, and I felt very safe.
Breakfast was ok... Wish they had more options... They have lots of carbs...
All in all great stay!!

Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
GeneralManager10, General Manager at Courtyard Denver Airport, responded to this review, April 30, 2013
Thank you for taking time to post your comments about your recent stay at the Courtyard by Marriott Denver Airport. I am sorry that your flight was delayed but was pleased to hear that your unexpected stay with us was comfortable and that you enjoyed all of the amenities and conveniences that Courtyard has to offer. Hopefully, we will have the opportunity to serve you under more favorable circumstances the next time you are in Denver.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
Sherman Oaks, CA
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2013

Very nice, new Courtyard property very conveniently located near the DEN airport. I had an early morning flight, and didn’t need to stay in the tech center my last night, so here I found myself. I was greeted very warmly by the front desk lady. My Platinum status was nicely acknowledged and upgraded to a nice suite on a high floor (per my profile) without asking.
I have really come to hate the Bistro concept with the exception of the Starbucks coffee – very limited menu, no way to alter/substitute anything. Its like eating at a fast food restaurant rather than a nice experience. Knowing this, I still ate here and then kicked myself for being stupid. The strawberries were surprisingly good I do have to say.
Despite being a very new looking hotel, the computers in the lobby “lounge” were old to the point of the letters and numbers being worn off the keys. It was also so slow that I twice gave up on trying to print something I needed. The others I ran into had similar experiences. The dedicated boarding pass printer at the front door were good – not really sure what the problem was for the other three computers.

If I found myself here again, however, I think I might be more inclined to try another hotel. I like a real breakfast and the computers have to work at a business hotel . . . . .

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Dear TransCon1 – on behalf of our entire staff, thank for your review and for sharing your experience with us. I was pleased to hear that you were not only, warmly welcomed, but that you were recognized as one of our most important guests and upgraded to one of our suites. I was disappointed to learn that you are not a fan of the Bistro concept but appreciate your feedback. In an effort to try to win you over, I would like to point out that we do continually vary our menus by offering seasonal changes throughout the year. Also, our hotel offers an expanded “Bistro Plus” dinner menu that includes steaks, seafood and pasta selections that you don’t see in a standard Bistro restaurant. I was surprised and concerned about your feedback around our business center computers. Upon reading your comments I personally inspected each computer particularly the keyboards. I know that keyboards will show wear, especially with constant use, but I found them to be in good condition with no visible wear on any of the keys. All three of these computers are less than 2 years old and have provided good service with no problems.
Again, we appreciate your review and feedback and thank you for being a Marriott Rewards Platinum guest.
Eagle, CO
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

I booked this hotel because it has airport parking and a shuttle. I left my car there and stayed upon my (very late at night) return. I was super pleased with my stay, not only because the hotel cost was mostly offset by the money I saved on airport parking, but also because the shuttle service was so prompt and the drivers very friendly. The room was surprisingly well decorated and trendy, with all the new bells and whistles. They do not include breakfast in the cost, but do have in-room coffee and a nice bistro downstairs if you do want to order Starbucks or get some food.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
GeneralManager10, General Manager at Courtyard Denver Airport, responded to this review, April 23, 2013
Dear eaglemom970 - so glad to hear that our hotel and airport shuttle met and exceeded your expectations. Our airport shuttle transportation is an important part of the service that we offer to our guests and our team of drivers is dedicated to providing the best hotel shuttle service available. Pleased to hear you took advantage of our Park Here Fly There package as it is a good value if you are planning on parking for 10 days or less. Thank you for staying with us.
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2013

We stayed at this hotel as we arrived late in DIA and needed a room for the night. The hotel room was clean and the staff were friendly. The hotel offers a simple food menu (worth paying extra for a room package which includes breakfast) and serves Starbucks coffee. We would stay at this Courtyard location again should we need to be located near the airport.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Dear Marc L - thank you for taking time to review our hotel and recent stay with us. Late night arrivals are never fun! I am glad that you found our hotel to be clean and the staff friendly and accommodating. We believe these are two of the most important things that we provide to our guests. I was happy to hear that you found our hotel to be a good value and that you enjoyed our Starbucks offerings and Bistro restaurant. Thank you for staying with us and hope to see you again the next time you are in Colorado.
Houston, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2013

We stayed here for one night after flying into Denver. We were very impressed with this property, especially given the low rate we paid. The lobby is very nice-looking, with a cozy fireplace and a bistro that serves Starbucks items. Go ahead and prepay for breakfast because we got a really good value that way; the food was pretty impressive for a hotel bistro (not to mention that there's basically nowhere nearby to eat...). The room was clean and the decor was modern—what more can you ask for from an airport hotel? Definitely recommended.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank TravellingAmanda
Dear TravellingAmanda - thank you for your review. It was so gratifying and nice to read your kind comments and to know that you enjoyed our hotel so much. Thank you for the recommendation! We agree, the breakfast package is a good deal...and we like the food too! We appreciate your business and hope to see you again.
Silver Spring, Maryland
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2013

This is a nice property -- minutes from Denver International Airport and accessible via the complimentary hotel shuttle. The room was plenty big, modern appointments, and clean. Fitness room is small but certainly acceptable. There is a bar and small bistro with soups, salads, oatmeal, and other easy meals. We used a conference room for a small meeting and it was perfect for our needs. Overall this is a good choice for business travel.

Room Tip: Not sure what to offer here -- probably higher floors make sense and a view of the Rockies would alw...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Dear RonR - your review and comments are very much appreciated. Thank you for taking time to share your experience with us. The airport shuttle service is an important service that many of our guests rely and depend on and our team of shuttle drivers are dedicated to providing the best service available to and from DIA. I was glad to hear that you used one of our several conference/meeting rooms that are available for business meetings and gatherings. Also, thank you for the room tips...we do have some nice views of the Rockies from the higher floors.
Troy, Michigan
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 9, 2013

This is a very nice property that is an easy commute to the airport. The rooms were very nicely done, and their Bistro restaurant had a nice selection. We had a very satisfying dinner there after a long day of travel. Service was good, and made for a very nice stay. Our only negative was that the room stayed overly warm even with the thermostat turned down.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear sailorjeff - thank you for sharing your experience about your stay at our hotel. It was gratifying to learn that you enjoyed the Bistro restaurant and that you found the service to be good. Also, I apologize for the temperature concern that you had and thank you for bringing this to our attention so that our engineering team address this. Thank you for staying with us.