“It's a great airport hotel.”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Denver Airport DIA
Ranked #63 of 159 Hotels in Denver
Reviewed January 29, 2013

This hotel is on a strip of road just outside the DIA airport with several other national hotel chains. Location was great, including the regular airport shuttle. Price was great, consider the higher prices at the other hotels in the area. Service was ok. I was given the room I asked for. Room are almost identical across this chain. My room was clean and well kept. The entire hotel was also very clean, except for an odor that was through out the entire hotel. Luckily, I couldn't smell it in my room and the odor disappeared by the next day. Breakfast was a-typical. My only complaint was that there was only one internet terminal for a guest to use. I stopped bringing my laptop because of the TSA and depend on the lobby internet computer for maps, email and boarding passes. Instead of a big screen tv, I would settle for a large, in-room PC.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo

Reviewed January 14, 2013

everything fine . but this time the sofa bed was very unconfortable and very small.
my daughter had to sleep on it at reverse position . room 120
last year i stayed there and no complain with the sofa ( dont remember room)
breakfast better than I was thinking, the same opinion about it last year

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed January 8, 2013

We live near Colorado Springs, but when we have a very early flight out of DIA, we usually stay here. It's usually the least expensive of the airport hotels and is a great value.

We've stayed 4 nights in the last year. The king size rooms we've had have always been clean, spacious, and quiet, with comfortable bedding.

Breakfast is pretty much the standard fare for this type of hotel. The breakfast area is large and not over crowded. However, there are a couple of restaurants nearby.

We've never had a problem with the shuttle service and have found the complimentary Internet, the small workout room, and the service all acceptable.

The airport hotels in Denver are all in the same area, about 10 to 15 minutes from the terminal. Among the airport hotels, if you're looking for value, look no further.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank ColoradoDoc
Jeff M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Denver Airport DIA, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review my hotel. Your words are very kind. I'm happy you've been comfortable at La Quinta.

If there's anything I can ever help with in the future please know that I am here for you

Jeff MacDonald

Reviewed January 7, 2013

We stayed the night returning from our trip. The shuttle is a great way to get to the hotel. The hotel is in a very quiet area. It is an area easy to reach from the airport and the interstate. There are a couple of restaurants near by. The breakfast is very nice. All in all a good place to stay for the price.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
A La Quinta traveler
Dighton, Kansas, USA
Reviewed December 31, 2012

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed December 28, 2012 via mobile

We were very pleased with this hotel, we were able to get it for a fairly reasonable holiday rate so found it very nice for the value. We had a soft king bed with a large flat screen TV, fridge, microwave, free WiFi, bathtub, desk, and a recliner. They even dropped off a paper in the morning.

The breakfast costs around $10/person for buffet and made to order things like omelettes. The buffet was plenty though and had things like eggs, Bacon, toast, fresh fruit, grits, yogurt, biscuits, etc. There is a nice coffee bar as well.

If we are ever in the area we will stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2012
1  Thank TravelingTexans007
Reviewed December 10, 2012

Clean, comfortable, and friendly staff at LaQuinta. The one and only complaint is the coffee, as someone previously stated, is pretty bad. The breakfast otherwise was very good, with lots of choices. The hotel is conveniently located. Communication with the front desk/shuttle was extremely efficient. I was relieved that the hotel didn't have tiny pillows on the beds like some other chain hotels we stayed at while in Co. We didn't use the pool, but it was a fairly good size. The property itself is really nice with an outdoor sitting area for nicer weather. I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family