“Over rated”

Ranked #110 of 156 Hotels in Denver
Los Angeles,Ca
“Over rated”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2009

Big regret. is in an industrial area, it shows its age, carpet in the hall way smells humid and dirty staff is unhelpfull, reception is not friendly, when it comes to charge you extra for something they're quick, but when it comes to fix a problem as small this can be, it takes them at least 24 hours before they can get back to you, thats only if you remind them. Don't bother to stay here!!!

Stayed July 2009, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Canada
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2009

Stayed for a week visiting friends in the area. A reasonable hotel with good amentities and comfortable beds. It is a mid-range hotel that was one of the better places I have stayed. The rooms were large and comfortable. The staff was friendly and helpful. I really appreciated that my dog was allowed. I would recommend this hotel if you are looking for a reasonably priced hotel. A Denny's and Wendy's were conveniently close as was a gas station with a convenience store. The entrance was a bit off putting but other wise parking was adqueate. Don't be surprised by the amount of wildlife living on the grounds. Small rabbits and a colony of birds give it a parklike atomosphere.The free breakfast was plain but plentiful.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled solo
USA
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2009

We stayed here for one night after a late night arrival at the airport before we headed out for a ski weekend. The quality of the furniture was much better and the size of the room was much bigger than I expected. Definitely a cut above the usual "clean, but bare bones" road side motels. It was clean and the staff was nice, but I cannot say we had that much interaction with them.

• Stayed February 2008, traveled as a couple
Los Angeles
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2008

While others seemed to have problems with their reservations and were none to pleased, my friend and I stayed for one night on our way to Arizona. The beds were very nice, showers new and clean, and check in and check out were no problem at all. We booked it ahead of time about a week in advance via phone and had no problems. The wireless internet was pretty slow and the breakfast wasn't much to boast about but you get what you pay for with the price. A great stay!

• Liked — Cleanliness, comfort
  • Disliked — Slow internet
  • Stayed July 2008, traveled with friends
Memphis, Tennessee
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2008

We got a king bed suite. It was excellent. One of the 2 rooms, in the suite had micro fridge, TV and the other with a king bed and TV .The room was very very clean.Very close to the airport.Location is excellent if you are planning to take a flight in the morning.

• Liked — clean
  • Disliked — none
  • Stayed July 2008, traveled as a couple
Seattle
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 3, 2008

I stayed at your hotel from March 31st through April 2, 2008.
It was the worst stay at any hotel I have ever had.
First: The room was unkempt when I first walked in. The floor had garbage on it.
Second: A bathroom towel was soiled.
Third: The shampoo bottle was used to the point of almost being empty.
Fourth: 2 lights didn't work
Fifth: Outlet on window side not working.

2nd day after maid cleaning: I left the garbage on the floor from the first check in (not my garbage), the same garbage that was on the floor when I checked in.

First: The shampoo bottle was still near empty in the bathroom.
Second: The sink still had a piece of loose tape in the middle telling me the sink was not cleaned.
Third: The garbage was still on the floor from the first day, after the maid came in.
Fourth: Breakfast doors opened late, making me late.
Fifth: Water was provided at breakfast, but didn't know I had to ask for orange juice which was ultimately in the kitchen. I found out about it the second morning.
Sixth: I was shocked by the buttons on the elevator.
Seventh: The lights on most of the elevator buttons didn't work.
Eighth: The TV stations were mostly static. I could see the stations, but poor reception.
Nine: I half expected to be sleeping in soiled sheets given the poor maid service. I worried me given the lack of care given in this case.

• Liked — nothing
  • Disliked — Maid service
  • Stayed April 2008, traveled on business
Indiana
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2007

The staff was friendly, however we seemed to have one mishap after another. Key cards never seemed to work and had to get a new set of key cards made about every other day. Reservations were also messed up. I just happen to be getting new key cards made one day and double-checked on our reservations. The hotel had us (and the rest of our group-9 rooms total) checking out 5 days before we were scheduled to leave. Thought it was straightened out until we checked again the next day. They again had our check-out date a totally different date than what we told them. Also went to the front desk to get change to do laundry in their laundry room and were told we had to go across the street to Denny's to get quarters. Hotel clerk told us they don't keep change in their cash drawer. Not a very well managed hotel.

• Liked — Location to major highway.
  • Disliked — Staff was not very well trained.
  • Stayed July 2007, traveled with family