“Great place & great price” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of BEST WESTERN PLUS Denver International Airport Inn & Suites

BEST WESTERN PLUS Denver International Airport Inn & Suites
Ranked #70 of 154 Hotels in Denver
Rochester
“Great place & great price”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2014 via mobile

We lucked out & got a room here for $58, but the room is worth more in our opinion. The desk worker was very nice & helpful. The room was huge and very clean. One tip- the thermostat for the heat/cool is on the wall which we found out after asking. The pool looked nice but we didn't use it. The hot breakfast was very adequate & the workers kept it stocked for the guests. The walls are a bit thin, but all hotels seem to be like that these days. Great nights sleep before we had to fly home. Also, right next to a gas station so we could fill the rental car for cheaper.

Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
BestDays_GM, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Denver International Airport Inn & Suites, responded to this review, April 7, 2014
Thank you very much for the great review! Greatly appreciate your time and effort to leave it. We hope to be of service again in the near future.

Kendall

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (69)
San Francisco, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 5, 2014

I missed my flight and had to stay in a hotel. This hotel was clean and was nice to stay in. Their breakfast was decent. The beds are very comfortable. They have good water pressure. I like the fact that they have a free airport shuttle. It was really easy and convenient.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo

1 Thank WhamBam85

Pueblo, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2014

While the hotel served the purpose for an overnight stay with clean accommodations, and their parking/shuttle services were available, but only at an additional cost. Be sure to call beforehand to get the information first-hand, because their website doesn't indicate any additional fees for parking/shuttle services and they must apply to random groups. A family member recommended this Best Western because they stayed one month earlier than me, paid only $89 total and the parking/shuttle was included.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple

1 Thank Peggy A
Thank you for the review, Peggy. Our 24 hour airport shuttle is included in the room rate at all times. We also offer a parking package bookable through the hotel and through BestWestern.com, that would include parking in the rate. I hope we can get you booked directly next time and make things more convenient for you!

Victorville, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2014

This looks like a newer hotel. The appearance was good. There is not much parking at the hotel but you can park on the street. It is a safe place. The bed was very comphortable and the room was clean. Not sure if all the rooms are suites but mine was and I don't even think I booked a suite. Extreamly pleased with my stay.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

1 Thank James M

Fairplay, Colorado
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2014

The front desk staff is helpful. Love that I can pay to leave my car there while I travel and they have a free shuttle to and from the airport. It is located along with many other hotels and restaurants are nearby making it convenient.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple

1 Thank Michelle E
BestDays_GM, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Denver International Airport Inn & Suites, responded to this review, March 24, 2014
Thank you for offering up a great review, Michelle. I hope we get another opportunity to serve you in the near future.

Fort Worth, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2014

Loved this hotel and all its amenities. Great breakfast, nice guest laundry that I used. Pool and fitness center that I didn't use. Only problem was a slight bill discrepancy that I hope to get resolved. Was supposed to be a free night with rewards but I was charged $30. Was told it would be reversed but two days later it is not reversed yet, but still hopeful. There was no phone in my room so no wake up call, but I used the alarm clock. The coffeemaker was inoperable due to a missing filter holder but I had coffee at breakfast. These were not big issues, considering what a beautiful and comfortable room I had with great wifi. Would definitely stay here again if the need arose. The shuttle service to and from airport was phenomenal! Great visit!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Awesome to see such satisfaction. I do apologize we missed a couple items, and that we accidentally placed a charge instead of an authorization. Glad we got it taken care of and you had a great experience. Thank you for sharing,

Casper, United States
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 13, 2014

We chose this hotel off the internet because it was close the airport and had free parking. I called to verify that we could leave our car on our trip. We got to the hotel around 12:30 a.m. after driving 4.5 hours and the hotel clerk was in the other room watching TV. He was gruff but our reservation was there and he put us down accurately for the wake up call and the shuttle. The next morning we woke late because our wake up cal never happened, we quickly got dressed and went down to breakfast. The bread items were depleted as were the eggs, bacon and sausage. I grabbed a yogurt and my husband grabbed something else. Another young man asked if I thought they were going to bring out any hot items and so I poked my head in the kitchen and the two cooks were in there shooting the breeze. They jumped out and came outside and saw that everything was gone and went to work. We never saw eggs come out but bacon and sausage came out of a pre-heated pan. We finished, grabbed our bags and went to the counter to check in for our shuttle. I looked on the sheet and our room number was crossed off and the lady behind the desk said, it's already gone. Hmmm. it was full so I just assumed you were on it. Nice! She said the next shuttle was at 9 a.m. (Our plane leaves at 10:10 a.m) Luckily my husband asked if we could leave our car there and she looked at our reservation (expedia with AARP rate) and said your rate doesn't give you free parking, We jumped in the car and went to the Tower Road Park and Fly. Grabbed a shuttle and luckily the check in attendants got our bags checked and on the plane in time. Disastrous experience with Best Western. PARKING IS NOT FREE, DON'T COUNT ON THE WAKE UP CALL OR SHUTTLE AND DON'T STAY HERE!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles

2 Thank Pam W
BestDays_GM, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Denver International Airport Inn & Suites, responded to this review, March 15, 2014
I apologize for this poor experience. We certainly hold our team to a much higher standard...the standard reflected in the excellent reviews that heavily populate the site for us. I will follow up with the team and assure we work to prevent this type of experience in the future.