All reviewsshuttle servicean early morning flightdenver international airportpark and flyrental carbeds were comfortablefree shuttlestayed one nightgreat place to stayfree breakfastbwdia
Reviewed March 19, 2014

The front desk staff is helpful. Love that I can pay to leave my car there while I travel and they have a free shuttle to and from the airport. It is located along with many other hotels and restaurants are nearby making it convenient.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Michelle E
BestDays_GM, General Manager at Best Western Plus Denver International Airport Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2014

Thank you for offering up a great review, Michelle. I hope we get another opportunity to serve you in the near future.

Reviewed March 18, 2014

Loved this hotel and all its amenities. Great breakfast, nice guest laundry that I used. Pool and fitness center that I didn't use. Only problem was a slight bill discrepancy that I hope to get resolved. Was supposed to be a free night with rewards but I was charged $30. Was told it would be reversed but two days later it is not reversed yet, but still hopeful. There was no phone in my room so no wake up call, but I used the alarm clock. The coffeemaker was inoperable due to a missing filter holder but I had coffee at breakfast. These were not big issues, considering what a beautiful and comfortable room I had with great wifi. Would definitely stay here again if the need arose. The shuttle service to and from airport was phenomenal! Great visit!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Awesome to see such satisfaction. I do apologize we missed a couple items, and that we accidentally placed a charge instead of an authorization. Glad we got it taken care of and you had a great experience. Thank you for sharing,

Reviewed March 13, 2014

We chose this hotel off the internet because it was close the airport and had free parking. I called to verify that we could leave our car on our trip. We got to the hotel around 12:30 a.m. after driving 4.5 hours and the hotel clerk was in the other room watching TV. He was gruff but our reservation was there and he put us down accurately for the wake up call and the shuttle. The next morning we woke late because our wake up cal never happened, we quickly got dressed and went down to breakfast. The bread items were depleted as were the eggs, bacon and sausage. I grabbed a yogurt and my husband grabbed something else. Another young man asked if I thought they were going to bring out any hot items and so I poked my head in the kitchen and the two cooks were in there shooting the breeze. They jumped out and came outside and saw that everything was gone and went to work. We never saw eggs come out but bacon and sausage came out of a pre-heated pan. We finished, grabbed our bags and went to the counter to check in for our shuttle. I looked on the sheet and our room number was crossed off and the lady behind the desk said, it's already gone. Hmmm. it was full so I just assumed you were on it. Nice! She said the next shuttle was at 9 a.m. (Our plane leaves at 10:10 a.m) Luckily my husband asked if we could leave our car there and she looked at our reservation (expedia with AARP rate) and said your rate doesn't give you free parking, We jumped in the car and went to the Tower Road Park and Fly. Grabbed a shuttle and luckily the check in attendants got our bags checked and on the plane in time. Disastrous experience with Best Western. PARKING IS NOT FREE, DON'T COUNT ON THE WAKE UP CALL OR SHUTTLE AND DON'T STAY HERE!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Pam W
BestDays_GM, General Manager at Best Western Plus Denver International Airport Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2014

I apologize for this poor experience. We certainly hold our team to a much higher standard...the standard reflected in the excellent reviews that heavily populate the site for us. I will follow up with the team and assure we work to prevent this type of experience in the future.

Reviewed March 7, 2014

This is a convenient hotel to Denver International Airport. I was fortunate to take advantage of a Groupon offer that made the price even less. The shuttle service worked effectively, both directions. The hotel has a nice appearance and is located close to some casual dining resturants. The rooms are very clean and comfortable with nice amenities. It is always nice to have a comfortable seat to relax in the evening. The staff on site were pleasant, but were not always efficient. The breakfast is an expanded continental.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
BestDays_GM, General Manager at Best Western Plus Denver International Airport Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2014

Always great to hear about a wonderful experience. Thank you for your business and thank you for sharing.

Reviewed March 1, 2014

Considering the hotels around the Denver Airport, this one is a good place to stay for the price. You get a comforable desk chair but just a table to work from, a desk type table would be better for working from. Bed is comfortable and the shower has good pressure. The rooms are clean and well lit with chair and couch so it is comfortable to relax and watch TV as well. The breakfast is OK didn't eat there had time to kill in the morning so went out for a full breakfast. There are a couple of resturants in walking distance and several others in the area that offer good choices. Improvement would have been to have coffee out in the breakfast area before 6:00 AM.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BestDays_GM, General Manager at Best Western Plus Denver International Airport Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2014

Thank you for the review, Michael. We appreciate the time you took for the review and we're happy to hear you had good things to say. The whole team looks forward to serving you again in the future.